“Spa treatment”
Review of Senses Spa

Senses Spa
Ranked #6 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Orlando
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Wasn't sure what to do today as was not feeling 100%. When grabbing a croissant and tea from the Artistes Palatte we popped into the Spa to check treatments and prices. To our surprise they could fit both my wife and I I at the same time - I had a full body massage and my wife had a facial and foot reflexology. What can I say about the massage - well Deborah certainly knew what she was doing. I entered with a very stiff back and came out floating on cloud nine. Genuinely one of the best massages I have ever had. The price was reasonable and the gratuity of 20% was automatically added. I know this may annoy some people but today it was well worth it. Oh and my wife had a similar experience. Would we go back: oh yes!

1  Thank Si4ndcc

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Perfect ! Loved the spa. Would go back. People very nice and have a lot of knowledge . Very clean and relaxing.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I went to the Senses Spa at the Floridian and was very impressed. Great service and felt very pampered.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I kind of felt railroaded.....I came as a walk in and I understand you have to be flexible but all I wanted was a pedi and a good leg massage. The massage can only be added to another massage or a facial and they could not book a massage no openings. So I booked a $145 facial to get a leg massage and had to forgo a pedi since there was no space for a facial and a pedi....ok so I went for the facial and it was nice. I have had several in my life and this one was not bad but not the best and it was in the higher price range. I paid $220 with grautuity for a facial and 30 minute leg massage (this had a disount on it as well and was not super long in length and hour total). I did not think it was all that welcoming inside...the one lady at the front desk was SUPER nice wish I had her name and the girl that did my treatment was nice. But other than that I am sure there is a nice little day spa offsite somewhere with my name written all over it.

1  Thank nguyens
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We started our vacation with a wrap and massage. The facilities at Senses are immaculate and it was not overcrowded. We had a great experience here and woudl go back!