“What a fun place!”

Firkin and Kegler Family Entertainment Center
Ranked #183 of 235 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Firkin and Kegler Family Entertainment Center was voted the "Best Overall" new bowling center award winner in the Bowler's Journal International 24th annual Architecture & Design Awards competition. Beautifully designed both inside and out, our 32-lane bowling center is seamlessly integrated with the best features of today's "bowling lounges". Bring your friends and family down and see for yourself. You'll be sure to have a great time!
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This place is really great!There is something for everyone!I was surprised at how big it was! The bowling lanes are really nice! Big tv's in front of all of the lanes.Modern & up to date..The staff was super nice and helpful. The service in the snack bar was good even though they were really busy. The food was good and the prices were not bad.They did have some great specials. We were there for a private event so the front bar/restaurant was not open, along with the upstairs.The only thing I could find to complain about was that the game room was a little small.It is a little out of the way, a 20 min drive from I drive or the touristy areas.This is a great place for a family or anyone who likes a great place to bowl & have fun.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Non-stop fun..A1 service and great atmosphere...well worth the trip. Came all the way from the Carolinas and was not disappointed.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you can't find something to do in this place it's your own fault. Let's see, they've got regular and mini-pin bowling, air hockey, pool, a full bar, decent bar food, dozens of big screen TVs, music and a nightclub (though, I've never been up there, having been way too busy with bowling). And when I say bowling I mean the entire place is one big alley, with digital displays and ginormous screens above the pins.

I've been happy with the bar, too. Most of the bartenders are cool, and they pour a good drinks, after you show them some love of course. They have a surprising variety of alcohol and beers.

They have pretty decent specials for groups, too. Last time there we had a group of 10. With our special wristbands, our food was a dollar and (I believe) we got pitcher specials also. We requested the last lanes and proceeded to frolic all night!

If you're in the UCF/Waterford Lakes area, this place is super convenient: right off Alafaya and the 417. Coming from Mt Dora it's a hike, but for as much fun as we've had, worth it :)

1  Thank brazen_one
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I attended F and K for a kids birthday party and was really impressed with the place. This is a bowling alley, sports bar, Irish pub, video arcade, pool hall, restaurant and dance hall all in one. Massively huge place!

Many many many bowling lanes. The biggest and the most tv screens I have ever seen anywhere. The food for the party was done thru their in-house catering, so the items may be different from the regular menu items. The food we had was really good. I assume their regular menu items were just as good. But can not comment further as I did not try any menu items.
Also, a huge bar with many beers on tap. A great arcade with all kind of games. A huge pool hall upstairs along with another bar area and darts. Oh, there is also a dance floor upstairs as well.
Lots of fancy and expensive wood work finishing here to try and make it feel a little more Irish I suppose. Well done.
Kids will have a great time as there is even a little mini bowling area for kids. Lots to do.
I only wonder if this place will make it. They are really trying to do everything here in one place and they are going to need a lot of people in there to cover overhead.
I gave it 4 instead of 5 because of its location. It is far away from the city's center and that makes it difficult to return. F and K deserves to be located in centralized location or in the tourist corridor.