“Very good brunch”

First Watch
Ranked #829 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Voted Best Brunch in Orlando Magazine for the 4th consecutive year, First Watch specializes in delicious creations freshly-prepared to order. Their fresh, award-winning Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch dishes are made using only the best ingredients without the use of heat lamps or deep fryers. The best part is their creative menu features traditional favorites like omelets, pancakes, salads and sandwiches.
Boca Raton, Florida
“Very good brunch”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This is probably the best quality breakfast / brunch fare around. Very good food, healthy options, tasty, fresh. Good portions. Price is a bit high for breakfast food, but would definitely recommend.

Visited August 2014
Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
We are so happy you feel we are the best breakfast and brunch around. Thank you!

Orlando
“Favorite breakfast place!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I'm a college student at UCF and I've been to First Watch twice before and have had wonderful experiences each time. I recently took my Mom here when she came to visit & she loved it just as much as I did. There are so many options for breakfast and they are all so delicious. The staff is attentive, the place is clean, the food is great- First Watch is now my favorite breakfast place! I love the atmosphere. I recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited August 2014
Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank you for your visits! We are happy to be one of your favorite breakfast places, and hopefully one of your mom's now too! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Orlando, Florida, United States
“New Summer Menu Items”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

First Watch, the breakfast, brunch and lunch restaurant, has added three new seasonal menu items that will be available through Sunday, August 17.

In addition to the food offerings, long time fans of First Watch will be happy to know that the brand has finally added Iced Coffee to the menu that is available year round.
Those new menu items include the BLT Benedict, Shrimp and Grits, and the Bruleed Banana Waffle.

The BLT Benedict is served with two poached eggs on toasted ciabatta with bacon, tomato, hollandaise sauce, lemon-dressed arugula, avocado slices, fresh herbs, and includes a side of fresh seasonal fruit. I really liked the flavors and textures of this dish and would certainly order it again. The ciabatta added a nice crispy layer of support for all of the toppings.

The Shrimp & Grits features sautéed shrimp and Andouille sausage in a Cajun low-country reduction with house-roasted tomatoes, onions, peppers, corn and fresh herbs on Cheddar Parmesan cheesy grits served with ciabatta toast. First Watch has done a pretty good job of creating an authentic "Low Country" shrimp and grits. The flavors were light and fresh with an earthy note, and the Andouille sausage added the right amount of spice.

The Bruleed Banana Waffle is a light and airy waffle that is topped with caramelized bruleed bananas, brown sugar glazed bacon, a sweet cream sauce drizzle and bacon-infused syrup. This was really good, but it was really sweet. I like sweets, but this was too much for me. I recommend you order this and split it with at least one other person.

See more on Tastes Of Orlando @Orlandotastes.com

• Visited July 2014
Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Andrew H. - Thank you for your visits! We are happy you enjoyed our seasonal specials and iced coffee and appreciate your detailed feedback on each dish. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Suffolk, Virginia, USA
“Great Breakfast at First Watch”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My friend who was getting married in Orlando hosted a breakfast the morning of the wedding here with his groomsmen. We all had a great experience. The food was excellent, prices competitive, and the wait staff was very friendly and attentive. Can't ask for much more than that.

• Visited July 2014
Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Patrick241_10 - We're honored your friend chose us for the pre-wedding breakfast! On such a special day, we are happy to hear you all had a fantastic experience. Send our congrats to your friend too!

Beavercreek, Ohio
“Disappointing”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

If you scan my other reviews, you'll find I usually give good reviews. But this lunch at First Watch was just so disappointing. Maybe it was what I ordered. I had the Tomato Basil Soup, which honestly tasted like it came from a can. To go along with it I had the Veggie Grill, which was good-ish, but super greasy, so I left feeling all greasy and unpleasant. I don't think I am going back.

Visited August 2013
Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
crusnock - We are very sorry this is how you felt about your lunch. All of our food should taste fresh and made-to-order, so your feedback will be taken very serious by our team. Again, our apologies for missing the mark and we hope you give us another try in the future.