“Consistant and well priced” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Orlando, Florida
“Consistant and well priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Since moving from New England, we have had a very hard time finding a chinese takeot that we like. Pine Garden is the closest we have found to the "taste" of NE. We order from here at least twice a month and the service and food are always consistant. The staff are friendly as well over the phone and in person. We mainly order delivery and it is always on time and hot. Our favorites are pretty basic; sweet and sour chicken, house fried rice, spring rolls and beef with broccoli. I would suggest Pine Garden to a friend definatley.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank KenmareLisa

Orlando
“Memorable Anniversary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We offered Mahi Mahi , well done, as well as a full set of bruchette. It was so yummy and wonderful taste. The dessert, Tiramisu, was one of the best ever had!

Visited October 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Too many onions, not enough chicken...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

It had been a while since we had ordered from Pine Garden, but I noticed they offered a Hibachi Chicken special, so we ordered take out recently.

I ordered the Hibachi Chicken, and my wife the Moo Goo Gai Pan. At first glance, it looked like we both received a lot of food. My wife enjoyed the Moo Goo Gai Pan very much.

I can't say the same about my dish. When I opened the dish, I raised any eyebrow at the excessive number of onions. As I went through it, I could find very little actual chicken pieces, and they were small. This dish was definitely NOT worth the price I paid for it!! I felt cheated.

It will again be quite a while until we order from PG again, and DEFINITELY not hibachi chicken!

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Orange Chicken!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

It's hard to find a good Chinese place. Pine Garden is my diamond in the rough. Orange Chicken is to die for! Have also had the bourbon chicken, not as good but still above average. Portions are large and ample for the price. If ordering, for yourself an extra 10 minutes before going to pick up.

• 5 of 5 bubbles