“Very nice place... excelente food!!!”
Review of Avila Town Latin Grill - CLOSED

Avila Town Latin Grill
Cuisines: Spanish
Los Angeles, California
“Very nice place... excelente food!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Hello guys. I just wan to share my experience at this restaurant to everyone. I used to leave reviews everytime I visit someplace, cause it really help other people. I was in a Hotel on I-Drive last week (I live in California) and we were looking something different to eat (we didn"t want chinese food, mcdonalds, ponderosa or KFC) and we were almost ready to get Lobster Fest but we saw a guy giving flyer promoting this spanish restaurant in orlando, Avila Town and we dicided to try it out. When we got the place It was so beatifull (small but very clean, beatifull colores and good decoration. One of the owners was there that night and he personally toke care about us. he was so nice. We ordered the barbecues with youcca (it is like potatoes but latin) oh my it was so good, they put an avocado souce on the beef and it tastes really amazing... very nice spanish music and we pay les than $35 for 4 peoples... it was fantastic. Don't miss this place if you are in Orlando... you will enjoy everything. :)

Samantha Adams