“Amazing find” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Orlando
“Amazing find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I stopped by to have dinner. This is right around the corner from where we live and we are excited to have found this place.

First of all, this is a well decorated restaurant with a very modern and pleasant atmosphere. I really like a place that helps me relax and enjoy my dinner. I commented to my wife about how much I liked the light jazz music they played that was at just the right volume.

My wife ordered the Massaman Curry with chicken and she loved it. Being in a curious mood, I ordered the Triple Curry which is a choice of three of their curries. So I got the Red, Green and Yellow Curry dishes, all with chicken. All three came out in bowls and it was like getting three dinners. I have a big appetite and I took half of it home with me. They all were delicious, but I really liked the Yellow Curry the best. We are looking forward to coming back and trying their Specialty Entrees.

So nice to see some better dining choices come to our neighborhood.

• Visited July 2013

New York City, New York
“Great, fast, delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Went with my mom after a girls day of massages. We walked in and were instantly greeted by a super cheerful woman who seemed genuinely excited to have us. Since it was a Sunday we didn't choose from the lunch special menu, but from the better early bird special menu. Each meal came with a soup, salad, spring roll and choice of dish. We both chose to upgrade to their Tom Kha Gai soup (SOO delicious!). Each dish was more delicious than the last. I had the Pad Se-Ew and it was so good! My mom had Penang curry, it was so much food!

Highly recommend this place for a quick, affordable and DELICIOUS meal!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jillian M
Bloomfield
“Awesome Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Ate there twice this past week while on vacation. The salad at lunch was great, the dressing was awesome. The spring roll was one of the best I've ever had too. Then came Pad Ke Mao, the noodle dish. I ordered it hot and it was about the perfect heat level. Unfortunately, they use egg noodles in it....it's getting near impossible to find this dish with the fresh "fat" noodle which makes it so good, but since it doesn't have much of a shelf life I understand why. The flavor was great though. Next was dinner a few days later. My wife got the tiger cry rib eye which was delicious. But the thing that impressed me the most was the Potak soup. It was a hot lemon grass soup loaded with seafood, and it was spicy HOT. The average person would have ran crying from the heat level, but I was in heaven. Service was great, even after the place got jammed full half way through our dinner. I recommend this place without reservation and will definitely go back when I'm down there again next summer.

• Visited May 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Delicious Thai Cusine in Hunter's Creek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have already stopped by twice for lunch. Their $8 lunch special includes an entree, salad, and spring roll. I normally do not like spring rolls but they make theirs fresh and you can taste the difference. I have tried the Green Curry and Panang Curry. Both were delicious with the Jasmine Rice. My friends had the Phad Thai and Phad Lad Na and both loved their entrees. I always get everything mild since I do not like spicy. My friend got her Phad Thai medium and said it was spicier than she expected so if you are like you might want to stick with mild. The service here is wonderful. The waitresses are so friendly and very attentive. Location is in a small plaza with minimal parking. We have shown up at around 11:30am both times and have had no problems. Give this place a try!

• Visited April 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Must try!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

After reading numerous good reviews on other websites about this place, I decided to try it for lunch. Not a very large place but it's nicely decorated for the space they have. Food was excellent. Medium was spicy enough for me but they also have mild, hot, and Thai hot. Service was fast and the manager even came around to see how we were doing. Their daily lunch specials are very reasonable in price and you get a lot of food. They seem to have a few regulars that already visit for lunch on a daily basis. I will definitely go back again.

• Visited April 2013