“Awesome Thai” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bloomfield
“Awesome Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Ate there twice this past week while on vacation. The salad at lunch was great, the dressing was awesome. The spring roll was one of the best I've ever had too. Then came Pad Ke Mao, the noodle dish. I ordered it hot and it was about the perfect heat level. Unfortunately, they use egg noodles in it....it's getting near impossible to find this dish with the fresh "fat" noodle which makes it so good, but since it doesn't have much of a shelf life I understand why. The flavor was great though. Next was dinner a few days later. My wife got the tiger cry rib eye which was delicious. But the thing that impressed me the most was the Potak soup. It was a hot lemon grass soup loaded with seafood, and it was spicy HOT. The average person would have ran crying from the heat level, but I was in heaven. Service was great, even after the place got jammed full half way through our dinner. I recommend this place without reservation and will definitely go back when I'm down there again next summer.

• Visited May 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Delicious Thai Cusine in Hunter's Creek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have already stopped by twice for lunch. Their $8 lunch special includes an entree, salad, and spring roll. I normally do not like spring rolls but they make theirs fresh and you can taste the difference. I have tried the Green Curry and Panang Curry. Both were delicious with the Jasmine Rice. My friends had the Phad Thai and Phad Lad Na and both loved their entrees. I always get everything mild since I do not like spicy. My friend got her Phad Thai medium and said it was spicier than she expected so if you are like you might want to stick with mild. The service here is wonderful. The waitresses are so friendly and very attentive. Location is in a small plaza with minimal parking. We have shown up at around 11:30am both times and have had no problems. Give this place a try!

• Visited April 2013
“Must try!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

After reading numerous good reviews on other websites about this place, I decided to try it for lunch. Not a very large place but it's nicely decorated for the space they have. Food was excellent. Medium was spicy enough for me but they also have mild, hot, and Thai hot. Service was fast and the manager even came around to see how we were doing. Their daily lunch specials are very reasonable in price and you get a lot of food. They seem to have a few regulars that already visit for lunch on a daily basis. I will definitely go back again.

• Visited April 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Local Tai Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Went to Chai Tai on a friends recommendation and I wasn't disappointed! Located in Hunters Creek the atmosphere inside was chill. I ordered the phad tai w/ chicken and a side order of summer rolls. It was delicious! Tasted very fresh with lots of flavor.The service here was excellent and everyone was extremely friendly. I will def. be coming back really soon!