“lovely pizzas!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
“lovely pizzas!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

this my favorite pizza restaurant in orlando!! i love pizza and i used to go with my boyfriend one a week for big one! we just take away and eat it at home...it was really good!! we love the one with all the ingredients!!

Visited April 2013

Chester, United Kingdom
“The King of Pizza”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

The Best Pizza I have had! I would seriously be obese if they served anything near this quality in England. I visit USA twice a year and look forward to eating this every time I visit.

• Visited December 2013
South Florida, Florida
“Fast service, good price, great taste”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Whenever we are in a hurry, we give Papa John’s a call. They are fast, they have good price and the best is their pizza is very good. We can order by phone or internet, either way it is fast. We like to customize our pizza.

Visited October 2013
Hawick, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Good pizzas but make sure you get the deals”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We had pizza here a couple if times in the last 2 weeks and walked in to order. If I hadn't checked online first then I wouldn't have got the special offer as it wasn't offered by the staff taking my order. Pizzas were good so no complaints on quality.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Tastes great!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were so tired one night we ordered a take out pizza to our hotel room. Prompt service and tastes just as good as home! YUM!

Visited April 2013