“Great Exhibit!”
Review of CSI: The Experience - CLOSED

CSI: The Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: CSI: The Experience immerses guests in hands-on science while leading them through the challenge of solving a murder. The hands-on exhibit brings to life fundamental scientific principles, numerous scientific disciplines, and advanced technology and techniques used today by crime scene investigators and forensic scientists. Through hands-on activities featuring real equipment and multimedia presentations, guests will sample a variety of scientific fields and understand the significance of each in cracking crimes.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This was a very fun thing to to as I am very much a fan of CSI. My fiancé and I enjoyed it as adults we didn't have any kids with us. For $20 bucks you do 1 crime scene which I didn't think was bad. Please do use the 2 off coupon you can find in brochures from hotel or even at the exhibit itself. I had a great time solving the crime even though as you go along it becomes more obvious as it is computers that help you and give you the answers. We will def go back and try another crime scene! If you hold on the your case(a colored paper you write your clues on) you can do another case for $5 bucks instead of 20. I would not recommend for children under 12 as there is a lot of reading

2  Thank Britt A

Reviewed March 11, 2014

If you like CSI, The first 48 Hours, and other shows that deal with crime scene investigation and solving a mystery, this is a great time! Had 2 adults, a 15yr old. and a 10yr. old, and everyone enjoyed it! The staff are great and super helpful! Great for when it is raining out and have a good time.

3  Thank CrisPizzio
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Were homeschoolers this kind of thing seems like it would be just our cup of tea. And in some ways it really was. We loved the concept. The initial crime scene was very cool. The staff was friendly enough but left a lot to figure out on our own...my initial thought was they should have people back there guiding us on where we should go...but then I thought you know what were here to use our brains lets do it! After the initial crime scene the stations had good information but were a little lame. We felt they could have been a little more hands on and some of the stations gave us the answer right there without us even having to try. It would have been more fun if it left more to guess and actually figure out and let it come together better at the very end. Its a neat experience and would be fun to do the other crime scenes but this isnt designed as something you would go back to over and over again

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you like the CSI thing I imagine this would be ok. My partner loved it but she’s a bit of a geek. She likes puzzles and problem solving games. I wasn’t overly enthused by it and I didn’t realize how much I paid for it, by that point id hemorrhaged money on all sorts of holiday activities so one more wasn’t going to make a difference, it’s ok to kill an afternoon of bad weather.If your watching the pennies I'd give it a miss and spend your money elsewhere.

2  Thank Dawes2211
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We went with some friends and had a great time, we only did one crime scene but still fun, we will be gong back.

1  Thank Lynn P