“Good concept let down by poor organisation.”
Review of CSI: The Experience - CLOSED

CSI: The Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: CSI: The Experience immerses guests in hands-on science while leading them through the challenge of solving a murder. The hands-on exhibit brings to life fundamental scientific principles, numerous scientific disciplines, and advanced technology and techniques used today by crime scene investigators and forensic scientists. Through hands-on activities featuring real equipment and multimedia presentations, guests will sample a variety of scientific fields and understand the significance of each in cracking crimes.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

As fans of the shows we thought this would be fun few hours solving crime. Unfortunately it all went wrong at the beginning, we paid our money and were told to put on our csi vests and stand in front of the green screen for id photo, at this point we were then ignored for about 5 minutes before we asked what was going on and what we are supposed to do, at which point the staff became very rude and said they were very busy although there was only about 5 customers to 3 members of staff, I felt like asking for our money back, but where shown into the experience and left alone to watch and introduction video and go off on our own to solve the crime, this part was fun and we did get engrossed in solving the crime and solved it successfully, but felt pressured into buying all the extras which if not careful will really increase the overal cost. Overal it was fun hour let down by the staff and pressure sell to buy the extras.

2  Thank Sherlock_Holmes_RDG

Reviewed May 14, 2013

On reading via the website that the attraction was $19 each, we thought that sounded about on par with other attractions nearby.

We are a young couple who watch the show.

We took a $2 off coupon with us but found out if you want to experience all three crime scenes then it's actually $30 each. We obliged as did not know what to expect, but in hindsight wish we had just chosen one.

The guidance before this attraction is very poor, we were just shown a brief 1 minute video which does not explain much. Then you have a clip board and a sheet of paper to document your evidence and it is not clear what is needed to be done when entering the 'crime scene'.

Another annoying part is a lot of people were using different 'stations' in the wrong order, meaning you could not complete the task without waiting for stations to free-up. This is no fault of other people, though, as it is so poorly organised that no one can be to blame for not knowing where to go next.

Disappointingly the crimes were very predictable. Once I had completed one I was ready to go.

There is not enough human interaction on the set and their running labour costs must be low as everything is placed with little guidance and little interaction.

The csi lab and microscopes should be more interactive and not as low budget.

All in all a disappointment. Children may be a fan, though, who knows.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We (me , husband & 9 yr son) went along and had fun. The crime scene was fun. My son and I watch the program and enjoyed pretending we were the investigators. The clues were logical although I did hear someone who got the clues wrong. Something different from the big theme parks.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

First off I want to say I did like the attraction. And would recomend it to others if it didn't cost so much. Its worth about half of the price. The employes give you the feeling if they have to do the same thing one more time their going to scream. The crime led you thru too easy to the conclusion and for me that sucked, I dont like partisipation trophies.then like most every other attraction in orlando they try to upsell you after the tour. With some work and possibly a little less greed this could be a refreshing attraction.