“Good Food”

Miller’s Ale House Hiawassee
Ranked #1,087 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to Miller's Ale House – Hiawassee, in Orlando! We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on W. Colonial Drive between Dorscher Road and N. Hiawassee Road, in the Highland Lake Center, across from Mattress Firm. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week!
Georgia
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stopped by this place after picking my husband up at the airport. We stopped because of the good reviews. It was not a disappointment. The food was good and the waiter helpful. We enjoyed it and would go back.

• Visited May 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Party time”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great party atmosphere if you sit out in the covered patio like area. The main closed restaurant seemed much quieter. Obviously a touristy attraction for large groups who enjoy some brews and drinks but the food was really good, very reasonably priced and the service was exceptional. Be sure to try the specials...the night we were there it was full rack of ribs and they were some of the best I've had. We really wanted to go back the next day for lunch but ran out of time!

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Great service with a smile ,enjoyable meal”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We visited various restaurants over our 2 week holiday in International Drive, but Millers Ale house had to be the best.
Great service, server came straight over and seated us , asked if we had been before , as we hadn,t he explained about the restaurant and how their Zingers are a specialty.He wasn't wrong they were great. He also gave us a list of specials for drinks, we had 5 bottles of bud light for $8 , great value.We visited twice and both times the service and food were brilliant and when we return we will definitely visit again. So wish we had a Millers Ale house in the UK, though think i would have a battle getting my husband out with all the great sport screens. The server also took his time to explain some questions my husband had on a baseball game being shown. I have a milk allergy and so miss out on desserts but server had found a ice lolly i could try.. and it wasn't on the bill at the end..

Winter Garden, Florida
“Excellent Meal but check your bill”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is the 2nd visit we had at an Orlando Ale House and one thing the owners have to have is a meeting with their server staff, maybe even test them as to what is on the menu. For example
one of the sides is a salad there is an asterisk that states there is an up charge of $.95 per,
then at the top of the menu there is a notation that if u want to add a house or caeser salad there is a $2.29 charge. which is it? My wife ordered her Caeser salad as a side an I as an extra.the salads came with our meal. I don't know about others but would prefer my salad before my Entree comes. One additional point was when we received our bill, we were charged over $4.50 for each of our salads. The Manager did state the billing was in error and we were given credit. Thanks, I have heard of this before but never expected to experience it until this dinner. Otherwise, the dinner arrived hot and was delicious..

Thomasville, Georgia
“Miller's Ale House on Semoran..”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

This review is for the location close to the Airport. I am never disappointed by Miller's. Food is food.. good or bad, decorations are decorations, blah blah. But every time I come to a Miller's Ale House the people are great....Thank You.

• Visited December 2013