“Excellent Dinner - Must Try Captain Banana!”
Review of Shutters at Old Port Royale - CLOSED

Shutters at Old Port Royale
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We used our dining plan table-service meal for dinner at Shutters one night, it was the best meal we had at Disney the entire week. The sustainable fish of the day (red snapper) was excellent, as were the garlic/lime chicken and short ribs. The Captain Banana signature cocktail (not included in dining plan) is a must-have! We thoroughly enjoyed this meal.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

If staying at Disney's Caribbean Resort, this is a convenient place for a "sit-down" meal. The food is good but not outstanding. The prices are typical "Disney" premium prices--not inexpensive.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Our first sit down meal on the Disney Meal Plan was here. The menu selection on the meal plan was seriously limited. Our server was just okay. The food was very average. This was the only Disney restaurant where I felt pressured as to how much to tip. It was the least favorite meal on my Disney meal plan.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Really liked this place. Food was really upscale from the norm at some resorts. The service was good as well as the atmosphere. Had dinner two of the three night I was at the resort. Highly recommend you give this place a try if you are very down that way.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have lots of food allergies and the chef was very accommodating. My food was amazing! My husband's food was just as good and we would definitely go back when we are there.

1  Thank Mafalda078