“Be Our Guest at Magic Kingdom”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest
Ranked #169 of 3,763 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Massachusetts
“Be Our Guest at Magic Kingdom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Had dinner at BOG this past trip to WDW. It was as good as first time last year. Only restaurant in Magic Kingdom that offers wine with dinner. Food was cooked to order and was very very good.
Wine choice is pretty good for Disney. Grey Stuff is delicious! Beast comes out once an hour and is available for pictures at the restaurant! WE thoroughly enjoyed our dinner!

1 Thank MAtravelbug

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Delicious counter service lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

My family had lunch here on Jan 16. Everything was delicious. Serving sizes were decent. My 11 and 13 year old split the turkey sandwich and fries and they were full after a cupcake dessert. My husband and I each ordered the French onion soup and a sandwich, but we should have just split a sandwich. The chocolate cream puff was yummy. The wait to get seated went quickly - we were halfway on the bridge and told 30-40 minutes wait, but only waited about 15-20 min to get inside to order. A must try!

Visited January 2014
Cape Cod
“Try the West Wing….Lunch review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

We tried to get a reservation for dinner, but no luck so we decided to do lunch. We arrived on a Friday at about 11:30 am and got on the end of long line. The hostess told us that the wait would be about one and one half hours!! Yikes!..it wasn't that long. From the time we got on line until we actually got our food was about 1 hour.
This place is a lot of fun, especially if you are like me and a fan of Beauty and the Beast. I am a fan, I love the music and the all the characters. While you wait on line inside you are surrounded by knights in shining armor, just the armor, but they do talk, mostly complaining about how they are rusting.
Once you get into the restaurant they give you a "rose", a small round red object with a rose imprint. If you don't have a magic band (we did not) you use this to start your order on a computer screen, kind of like the ones in the supermarket deli where you can order your ham in advance. After you order then you use your credit card to pay. There are options for cash customers as well.
You need to commit to your beverage and dessert at this point as well…at least I could not figure out how to get more food if you wanted it. I think a lot of people are on the Disney Dining Plan and it includes beverage and dessert. We are ala carte, but we opted for one cupcake to split. You the decide which of 3 rooms to dine in…The Grand Ballroom, the Rose Gallery, or our choice, the West Wing..that's the spooky room…the magic rose is in this room. There is also a lot of lightning and thunder..
I had the Roast Beef sandwich…very good, it was warm and tasty..lots of Roast Beef. My partner had the braised pork and if we go back that is what I will have. I had the "pomme frites" that are actually french fries, not hot enough and not crispy. The cupcake was very nice, moist and good, but hard to split for two.
Your food comes on a cart that is a wheeled by cast members dressed as footmen. The West Wing is dark and you can't really see what you are getting, but they know somehow who gets what because of the rose.
This in worth a trip, it's a different experience an good food for quick service.

Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Love to eat the lunch here.

Excellent food. Love the roast beef. My wife loves the turkey sandwich.

Potato soup is very good too.

Lunch is more relaxed so you can walk around and tale pix and less $.

Don't be scared off by the line across the bridge, it goes quickly.

Central NY
“2 Meals Here-Lunch and Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

We were able to get in for lunch on day 1 at the Magic Kingdom and dinner on our second day at the Magic Kingdom.
Day 1-Lunch: I was able to get a fast pass reservation for lunch using quick service dining credits through My Disney Experience and made our meal selection ahead of time online as well. It was neat to be able to bipass the long wait line for lunch. The Disney reservation site online was a little misleading as far as what you were able to get with your lunch as it told us that we were able to select a dessert for my daughter's meal (which we did) but when we checked in and they were going over our order to confirm it was correct they informed us if we wanted the cupcake it would be an additional charge as the child's meal came with a dessert. Upon delivery of our meal, they delivered our items (which were all tastey) with the exception of the child's dessert. Because this was a quick service meal, once our food was delivered we didn't see our server again to ask where our daughters dessert was, my husband and I just split our cream puff and cupcake with her. Th other thing that we felt unsure about if we should cancel our dinner reservations for later on in the week when we returned for dinner was that no one explained anything to us when we were seated, so we had no clue about what to do about drinks and where to get silverware. I finally had to flag down another cast member to ask how to go about getting silverware, to which they pointed to a cart at the other end of the ballroom from where we were sitting, and after lookin around, common sense pointed me to he drink area also across from us in the ballroom where people were in line helping themselves to the drinks.
Dinner: Thankfully we decided to take the gamble and keep our dinner reservations for later on in the week. So glad we did because what a difference in dining experiences! Our waitress was friendly and warm. Explained that the Beast would be in the other room for us to visit on our way out and we would know when he arrived :) Our meals were all incredible!
I would definitely recommed dinner here and I would make reservations for dinner again in a heart beat. Lunch however, I wouldn't do again.

Visited December 2013