“3 Unique dining areas”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest
Ranked #169 of 3,763 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York
“3 Unique dining areas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

The experience of dining here is unique compared to the other Disney restaurants but I do strongly recommend you make a reservation. Be Our Guest had 3 different dining areas, the West Wing (Rose Room), the Ball Room and Music Box Room. If you dine there for lunch, you get to choose which room to dine but it depends on how crowded it is and for dinner they decide where you are seated. After you finish eating, do take the opportunity to browse through the dining areas as each are different. The West Wing has the rose in the display case but it is dim inside. While there, there is a picture of the prince hanging over the fireplace. When you see the rose petal fall off, watch the picture of the prince (sorry I won't say what you will see and don't want to spoil the surprise). The Ball Room has a large window at the opposite end and you can catch a glimpse of the snowfall. The Music Box has a large display of the Beast and Bells in the middle which rotates in a circle. If you go for dinner, you can take a picture with the Beast after you finish your dinner and before exiting.

• Visited August 2013

• Thai first
Columbia City, Indiana
“Truly magical”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Best restaurant experience we have ever had. The steak was amazing. The service was amazing. The atmosphere was breathtaking and romantic. The restaurant was gorgeous. The grey stuff was amazing!!!! Dinner was such a great experience, but if you can not score reservations go for lunch because it is still great food and you get to experience the amazing beauty of the is restaurant. The cupcakes are the best you will ever have. The strawberry is amazing!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Island_Lemmons
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We were told to come 15 minutes early for our booking. Ended up waiting around 25 minutes on the bridge outside to be called. Don't mind waiting at all but wish they had put some benches there for people to wait.

My partner and I had the steak which was very very good. The garlic sauce it came with was lovely. Prices are steep but didn't mind paying it because of the experience eating in the ball room.

Service we had from Joanne was excellent and nothing was too much trouble. Probably wouldn't have another evening meal there because its done now but would 100% recommend it.

Visited September 2013
Pittsburgh
“Food...Eh...Atmosphere...Neat!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Be Our Guest was the one restaurant I was looking forward to most on my hubby and my WDW trip last week; I had heard so much about it and the fact that it is near impossible to get a reservation definitely lead me to believe that dining there would be an experience not to forget. Truthfully, it doesn't deserve the hype it gets. In case you haven't heard previously, if you don't book a reservation 180 days in advance, it's almost impossible to eat there for dinner.

I will say the castle is beautiful, the 3 dining rooms are beautiful, the food was delivered quicker than I thought it would be and for a counter-service meal, the food is on par.

However, using the screens to order your lunch is very confusing and the long line makes you feel rush and flustered when trying to order (at least when using the Disney Dining Plan) and the food is fine but not great. Maybe the dinner experience would be more magical but after hearing all the hype about this place, I definitely left wondering what I wasn't getting.

I would definitely recommend checking it out at least once as the castle is super cool and the dining rooms are decorated perfectly, making you feel as if you are actually in the movie but if you're going there expecting the food or service to be on par with the decor, don't get your hopes up.

• Visited September 2013
now Orlando
“All about the food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I started to make reservations in January for a September visit. Not sure if that was really needed as people were walking up to get in. I think it is a great marketing idea to make visitors believe it is always packed but it was not...one wing of the castle was totally empty. The castle itself if very cool and the we got seated right on time and it was great. We were on the Disney dinning plan and that was well worth. The food was outstanding I had the steak and it was cooked perfect and my wife had the Chicken and she loved it. The Beast made a visit around the area and it was a very good evening. Not sure if all the hype is needed but once their it was well worth the trip. Best food ive eaten at Disney by far.

• Visited September 2013