“Great theming and great food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest
Ranked #160 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cypress, Texas, United States
“Great theming and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was lucky enough to get a reservation for dinner at the Be Our Guest restaurant in the new Fantasyland at Disney World a few weeks before our planned trip. It seemed that they opened a new dining room that allowed more reservations to be accepted.

The theme of the restaurant is beautiful and the attention to detail is up to Disney standards. You will be mesmerized by the falling snow through the main dining hall "windows" and from all the small attention to details.

The service was also excellent and fast. The server was always prompt and refills all our drinks when they were empty and we drank a lot since it was hot. One of the nice touches was that my son mentioned that he forgot his birthday button at the hotel and the server overheard this. After dinner, he brought out a plate with the "grey stuff" and a candle for his birthday. That was a great gesture.

The food was excellent and everyone loved their meals. I had the shrimp and lobster pastry dish and it was excellent. I ate the whole thing and loved every bite.

After dinner, you have the option of taking a picture with the Beast which we took full advantage of. It is well worth it coming here for dinner if you love the movie or if you just want a great meal.

3 Thank Norman M

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Janesville, Wisconsin
“Oscar Worthy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

My goal on our wonderful disney trip was toeat at. The Beast's Castle! Imagine my surprise when I found out it takes at least 180 days in advance to get a dinner reservation (or so we were told at guest services). Fear not, if you are willing to wait in the long lunch line, you too can dine here! It was so hot, they were passing out umbrellas for us to use in line. The long line should not scare you because it moves super fast! You go inside and order for your party at a kiosk and pay and they give you a cool rose to place on your table. Now where to sit is another story! There are three themed rooms a library, beast's west wing with rosé, and the elegant ballroom. We sat in the dark beast's room and watched as thunder struck every 20 mins and another petal fell off the rose as well as the painting turned from prince to beast....so cool! We ordered yummy beef sandwiches which were huge and came with fries and also ordered the strawberry and chocolate cupcakes which were yummy. We took a ton of pictures and we were on our way. Highly recommend, as I would eat there every day if I could.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank Britta G
Glen Allen, Virginia
“Worth going if you have a Fastpass.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

My family and I were initially going to arrive before the restaurant opened to make sure we got in as quickly as possible. We were lucky enough to be selected as a test subject for the Fastpass+ (which was pretty much a complete flop all the way around). Thus, we did not have to wait in line.

I had the croque monsier and my wife had the turkey sandwich. We also had the lemon creme puff for dessert. The food was very average. It was no different than any other quick service restaurant.

What is different is the atmosphere. You have three rooms to choose from. The ballroom is the largest and the rose room and the study are two smaller rooms. The study is very boring and I have no idea why anyone would eat in there unless there was no other seating. The atmosphere is what sets this place apart. However, I do not think it would have been worth the wait in the long line. This is basically an alternative to sit down restaurants that require reservations.

1 Thank kandkwed
Fairview, New Jersey
“Pure magic !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I actually got ready eyes when I entered the ballroom. Absolutely stunning from ceiling to floor. The food was excellent as well. Great wines and cocktails. Chocolate cream puff to die for . We are picky and loved it . You must call as soon as they allow ( Disney guests 180 days to the date ) or you will not get in. Request the west wing but its all awesome . It "snows" !

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Robyn W
New York City, New York
“Beautifully themed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

The worst thing about going to the new restaurant in the Beast's castle in New Fantasyland is the wait! However, once you get in, the decoration is elaborate (I felt that Disney had studied what Universal did with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and its restaurants) and the food was good. You order on a touchscreen, and take a RFID device (either a "rose" they give you or your MagicBand if you happen to have one) to any table and they will find you. We sat in the West Wing, which might be a little intense for little children, but which I loved.

Visited August 2013