“Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest
Ranked #163 of 3,749 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisville, Kentucky
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

It's like walking into a fairytale. The food was amazing, the service was good as well. Disney put a lot of work into this with the theme and all. I would highly recommend this to anyone going to WDW. I can't wait to go back!

Visited June 2013

• Thai first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“A must do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I tried to get reservations for dinner but couldn't so settled for lunch here I read prior to travelling to orlando that we would have to wait in a queue for lunch, which I was not too sold on but it was my first time in orlando and I wanted to experience it. The queue looked really long but we ended up waiting in line for around 30 mins, the time went fast as we were handed a menu in the queue. Once inside ordering you food is easy, as I was paying cash I went to a cashier, placed my order and got given a rose as a table marker. You then go into the restaurant and you can sit where you like. The restaurant is set over three rooms, which are all breathtaking. The food came promptly and was nice, it was nice to eat at a table with knives and forks in the park! The puddings are by far the best part, they are lovely to look at and delicious! By the exit there is a really nice stained glass window of beauty and the beast, make sure you look out for this as it is a great photo opportunity.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hicksville, NY
“Great Ambience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

The whole purpose of this trip was so my daughter could eat here! I could only get a 8:30 dinner- it worked out great. We loved the whole way they escort you to your table. The candelabra the entrance it was magical :o) We all loved it from the 17 yr old to the 3 yr old! We were seated at a table right in front of the rose! What could be better my 17 yr old was THRILLED! Lol! Loved the Beast coming into the dining area. We took pictures with him afterwards in the library- it was late and rather empty by then. Oh yes the meal :o) overpriced to me and ok I had salmon it was not good everyone had a different appy they were very nice and dessert was lovely!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank zazuHicksville
Chicago, Illinois
“Let Lumiere Serve You”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

The Beast castle is absolutely amazing. We went for dinner. Reservations are a must right now because it is new. I made mine 6 months out. You are seated in the grand ballroom which is very large but it didn't feel like you were in a warehouse. The surroundings are amazing. If you have seen the Disney movie you will not be disappointed. After dinner you can take a picture with the Beast. You can also walk around freely after dinner to look around and take pictures. The food was actually pretty good. I had the salmon which I could've done without the leeks but the meal on a whole was very good. Large piece of salmon and a side of mashed potatoes with leeks. My husband had the New York Strip steak and he was not disappointed. We started with salads which were good. They bring warm rolls to the table that were delicious. My kids both had the pasta off the kids menu. The serving size was quite large considering technically they should be eating off the adult menu. Disney is very accomodating in letting older kids eat off the kids menu. Great restaurant whether you are a Beauty & the Beast fan or not.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank sparkle519
Jackson, New Jersey
“Had to try it! Very good for lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

We were unable to get a dinner reservation here- you need to do that 180 days in advance, believe it or not. So, we decided to try lunch. You can't make a lunch reservation- you must wait in line to get in. When we got in line, the back of the line was near Gaston's Tavern. We got in line at around 10:40 (it opens at 11:00). A Cast Member told us that the line "shouldn't be more than an hour", but I doubted it would be that long so we stuck it out. It ended up being about 25 minutes to get inside. Once you get to the bridge (about halfway through the line), they give you big umbrellas to shade yourself. I believe that if we had gotten on this line later in the day, at the same point, it may have been an hour. However, because we had the benefit of the whole place just opening while we were in line, it was constantly moving as fast as they could get people in and seated.

The inside of the restaurant is HUGE. There are 3 different Beauty and the Beast themed rooms, and you can wander at will. When you enter, you view a menu (you are still in line) and then you give your order either at a touchscreen or at a kiosk with an attendant. You pay, and they give you a rose that is a tracking device. Then, you enter the dining room and you get your drink from the fountain. You can sit wherever you like, and the rose allows the servers to wheel your meal out on a covered cart to your table. Very efficient service.

Mom and I both had Croque Monsieur, which is a ham and cheese type melt. It was extremely tasty. The fries were just your standard fries- not piping hot, but good nonetheless. We also had a cream puff dessert.

All in all, worth the experience. It was nice to dine with real forks and plates, and the atmosphere was nice. I wouldn't be in a hurry to eat there again, though, just because I don't want to wait in line to eat. If there were less of a wait to get in, I would absolutely choose this place every time.

Visited June 2013