“we loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest
Ranked #169 of 3,763 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“we loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is a magical place. The food is very good and meeting beast was a treat! Try to sit near the windows for some disney magic

Visited April 2013
1 Thank DOyouwanna

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
West Midlands, UK
“Lovely food, could be organised better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

We did a lunch time counter service meal on the DDP here, the restaurant is quite large but the area to choose your food and pay very small by comparison, result queues out of the building! IMHO this needs to be addresed.

That said it's very clever the way it works, when you chose and pay you are given A red rose, you then choose you table and the food is delivered to you, how do they know which table you are at? I asked and was told it was magic!

Food was really nice, only one other gripe, my OH wanted an appetiser which wasn't on the DDP so we had to get a second rose, then that arrived after his main!

I think when they sort out the teething troubles it will be fab

Tallahassee, Florida
“My favorite restaurant in any theme park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I must start this by saying I'm a huge Belle lover, so eating at this restaurant was something I've wanted to do since I heard about it. We didn't have reservations and you can eat here for lunch (line up early) but we really wanted to eat here for dinner which starts at 4pm. If you can plan your day accordingly, what we did was we lined up outside of the reservation check-in booth for the restaurant at about 3:45pm. If they have cancellations they'll take walk-ins for the restaurant (you just have to be prepared to eat dinner at 4:00pm).

We got in and the experience in amazing. Your server walks you to your table and ours was very delightful. The menu isn't the longest, but my friend and I decided to share an appetizer soup and salad, an entrée, and each got our own desserts so we wouldn't be overly stuffed, we could save money, and we could try multiple things. The French onion soup was to die for and we had the shrimp and scallops entrée which was also amazing. Although during this trip I didn't get any, it's the only restaurant in Magic Kingdom that serves alcohol as well now (beer and wine).

The server brought around the dessert cart and I got the rich chocolate cupcake while my friend got the strawberry cupcake. Both were wonderful! (If you cant take rich chocolate, however, the strawberry one is the best choice on the menu). Also definitely try "the grey stuff" because it truly is delicious! I had my birthday pin on as well so I got a candle in mine.

Our table was closer to the front door but we didn't care because we just wanted to get in. Reservations seem impossible to get online, but if I ever can request an area where I would like to be sat, I'd want to sit right next to the large ballroom windows. It looks like it is nighttime outside and snowing.

The beast came out at 5:15 and walked around the restaurant as well, and then you get to meet him as you're leaving the restaurant. There are two other dining rooms: The West Wing which is dark and eerie but definitely worth it to eat in there as well (I didn't eat there but I walked around it to look at the décor) and the gallery which is only open during lunch as of now.

Definitely my favorite dining experience in any of the parks. More so for the experience (although the food is definitely good, just pricey and limited choices) but I would recommend everyone eating here at least once and if not for dinner for lunch.

ABQ, NM
“Carefully select your time and location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Make your reservations six months in advance and enjoy. However, be selective on the timing of your reservation and WHERE you ask to be seated. First, while a higher end restaurant in Disney's Magic Kingdom, a surprising number of people bring their young, tired, screaming kids in for a meal. This destroys the atmosphere Disney is trying to create. So, select a time after 7:30pm when the little ones are headed for nap time. Also, you should be aware of "the West Wing" - the secondary dining room with a darker, scarier (lightning storms and lower lighting) atmosphere. No little screaming kids here, so this should be your first choice if you want an adult dining experience. The food is wonderful and on par with Le Cellier but a step below Victoria & Albert's. The dessert cart is an absolute treat. After your meal you get a chance to have your picture taken with your host - the Beast. While leaving, listen carefully for the amusing discourse of the talking suits of armor. PS: "the gray stuff" is actually very delicious...try it if it is your birthday, share it too!

Reading, Pennsylvania
“A beauty of a restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

We could not get dinner reservations, so we thought possibly we could get in at lunch (no reservations accepted for lunch). The line wound around the side of the castle half of an hour before it opened. We walked on, checking out the new Fantasy Land attractions. As we returned to the castle about opening time, the line was now at the entrance gate. The cast member said we should be eating our lunch in 20 min...he was absolutely correct! The rose was fun to use, cast members very helpful, and there are extremely huge dining rooms. The main hall never did get to capacity with diners, but the West Wing and Rose Room were quite full. A waiter finds you by the placement of your rose on a table! The food was excellent, a little pricy, but most people in the park use the Disney dinning plan anyways...so a great value for a Quick service meal!

1 Thank gwenrich8