“It was an experience of a lifetime.”
Review of DRIP

DRIP Orlando
Ranked #23 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: DRIP - Orlando's hottest show - is an in-your-face explosion of color and movement backed by a live rock band, all in an industrial bar. DRIP combines a full theatrical love story with live music and dancers who utilize sand, water, paint and a few surprises in an up-close setting. Change into a DRIP t-shirt and get it custom cut and designed by a talented t-shirt artist. A complimentary paint station is included with all tickets where you can paint your shirts and paint your friends. Dress to get colorful for this full sensory immersive experience. *DRIP is not for everyone. It is only for openminded people wanting to have crazy fun at an edgy, artistic, avant garde venue that is different than other tourist attractions. You may get wet ... you may get messy ... you WILL have an awesome time. Dress down, drink up, rock out! Must be 18+ for most events.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This fun filled environment has no boundaries. It is a show with beer,water,sand and paint so be prepared. It's an interpretive show so some might not all get it but the expression shown on their faces and in their movements show it all. If you love art you'll love this show. Its starts with you get there eary it's so much fun who knew you could feel like a kid again painting on one another and throwing paint across the table. Get some beers in ya so the party can begin when some ready to party people jump up on the table to give you beer shots as we all party with them they go into there love story where we get to watch amazing; it's a story that a lot I people could relate to. If you get a chance to do it do it YOLO

2  Thank Brandon2009
There are newer reviews for DRIP

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Hubby and I were looking for something last minute to do and we did a quick search of the internet and found out Drip was having a party. Neither of us had heard about it before despite living here so we said, what the heck. Got there when the doors opened and we got our white shirts and I got mine cut. Those ladies are genius! What talent! Then we grabbed drinks and did some decoration on our shirts at the paint bar. People were very clean and being neat at first, basically sticking with the 2014 motif. Then they opened up the performance area and we went in to our assigned side. The show started and it was amazing. Make sure to take ear plugs as it was a bit loud but it wouldn't have had the same effect if it was any quieter. The show was like nothing I have ever seen before. The music was great, the performance was great and interesting. We got nice and wet but they warn you plenty of times before you get there to be casual!!! Make sure to take a baggie for your phone and I didn't wear jewelry. After the show we all went out in the bar and they passed out champagne for midnight toast. The DJ was playing and while it wasn't really my type of music, it wasn't bad. Would have liked more modern club music that most people there would have known. We got to play in the balloon holder and the confetti box. They also passed out a very yummy and colorful cake. My husband who doesn't like dancing or night clubs didn't want to leave. The staff was awesome and so friendly and the crowd was a nice mix. We all enjoyed that they limited the number of people in there. At the end of the night, paint was flying from the paint bar and all our shirts were now a colorful mess. We are in our late 30's and had a great time. A definite must do for locals. Not sure how soon I will go back again because it was so fun cause it was so different but not something you would go to on a weekly basis. I hope it makes it!

2  Thank LadyGator97
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Right from the start you don't know what to expect...which I have to admit was exciting. The fact you get to participate in becoming a painted mess is a cool level to a live show...audience participation at it's finest. The dancers are crazy talented...quality talent for sure. The live musicians brought a concert feel to the experience which was another level of surprise and excitement. This is more than a show...it's an experience that everyone should have.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I'm sure the show has been updated a bit because you certainly cannot get in without ID. They have someone at the door who checks.
There three rooms. One for just hanging up jackets and this leads to a bar area which annexes to the show room. You can buy white t-shirts there and it's cheap. You mostly paint yourself or friends. The show features three women throwing sand and paint while they also dance. A stage is nearby and a band plays during the entire performance. I found the show entertaining and strange. I believe someone else used the term "new age" and that seems to fit Drip pretty well. My sister and I enjoyed ourselves, but it seems like it would have been more fun if the audience could have participated. Anyway, there's a lot of strong lesbian/romance tones throughout the performance. The band sounded good and the strobe lights added a cool effect when they were used. The show is like 50 minutes or around that, but their bar is open until like 1 a.m. so you can stay and drink if you want.

2  Thank Emily R
Reviewed January 25, 2014

A very creative, sexy, and entertaining performance, I love the creators vision to think outside the box and collaborate dance, theatre, and rock music into one event. If you are a close minded individual this place is not for you, but if you are liberal and love to try new things you've come to the right place.

1  Thank 242Magic