“Glad we went would recommend you to go.”
Review of DRIP

DRIP Orlando
Ranked #26 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: DRIP - Orlando's hottest show - is an in-your-face explosion of color and movement backed by a live rock band, all in an industrial bar. DRIP combines a full theatrical love story with live music and dancers who utilize sand, water, paint and a few surprises in an up-close setting. Change into a DRIP t-shirt and get it custom cut and designed by a talented t-shirt artist. A complimentary paint station is included with all tickets where you can paint your shirts and paint your friends. Dress to get colorful for this full sensory immersive experience. *DRIP is not for everyone. It is only for openminded people wanting to have crazy fun at an edgy, artistic, avant garde venue that is different than other tourist attractions. You may get wet ... you may get messy ... you WILL have an awesome time. Dress down, drink up, rock out! Must be 18+ for most events.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Glad we went would recommend you to go.”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Wear old clothes. It’s fun and it’s feisty.
You start the night picking your beer. We chose blue and then some drip shots which varied each time. Then went to the paint station, were we had some fun painting each other. It’s not high brow, it’s not the aim. It’s fun, loud and messy. Glad we went would recommend you to go.
The barmen, lovely guys, need to come to Ireland. Wouldn’t last an hour working in a bar here. Quick service needed.

1 Thank Laura L

Kissimmee, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A Totally Awesome messy good time”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

A work in progress, Blue man group watch out the girls from Drips is amazing, The crew was very accommodating for my partner who could not stand so they got us both seat in the front. I was wet from head to toe, paint and sand but I have a fantastic time. I had a good time with the painting station and it was great. Got to see this show.

Martinsville, Indiana
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Totally awesome!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I'm 55 and took my daughter who is 27. We came to Orlando for a mother/daughter getaway and decided to get off the beaten path. This is different from anything else you can do here and completely worth your time and money which is low cost entertainment. They are professional and it's obvious they work hard at their craft. The dancing is great! The best way to describe it is grunge ballet. The men who were there (and there was alot) really like it too. There were all different ages but mostly younger crowd. I hope they keep doing this. It's great and the band is wonderful too. You must sign a waiver since you WILL get sand paint and water all over you. Bring a cover for your car seats to drive home and do not where good clothes there. To the owners of this venue, keep doing what you are doing!

2 Thank Sremick953
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Expect to get wet and messy! My sister and I went and had an awesome time. Nothing like it out there currently and we would love to go back for a group outing and be more prepared with our attire, but that still didnt stop us from experiencing and being a part of something great!

1 Thank Kathleen K
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A fabulous, messy good time - and very handicap friendly!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was concerned about bringing my partner to this show, as I had read that you have to stand for the performance, and she is in a wheelchair, but Drip is super and very accommodating for the handicap!!! Great time and I'm so glad we went. We can't wait to come back again!!!!

I brought my partner to drip as a surprise for her birthday - didn't give her any advance warning other than, don't wear anything you wouldn't mind getting ruined. We bought our t- shirts there for $10 and a free basic cut. They have a t-shirt cutter who does an amazing job on specialty cuts for just $5, making laces, ladders, and designs I've never seen before - we were the first ones there, so didn't realize how incredible her work was. Next time, we'll do it, as it is well worth the $5 (and I'd give her a generous tip, too -she's an artist!)

The paint station is well ran - my partner is in a wheel chair and they brought some paints to us at a table, but had others on a stage area for everyone to paint up. It was a blast! And equally fun watching everyone else, too. You could see people relax and just PLAY. It's really a great way for the crowd to loosen up and kind of get to know each other - a lot of laughing and pictures being taken. A note here for anyone bringing their phone: bring a zip lock bag to put it in, or it could end up ruined by the end of the night!

When it was time for the show, one of the crew came and literally walked us to where we would have the best view for the wheelchair and even took time to explain that I would want to turn the chair for part of the show! VERY helpful! The show itself is phenomenal. I don't know how they don't slip and fall in all that paint, sand, and water, but somehow they look graceful and boy can they dance! My partner liked that they didn't treat her differently because of the wheelchair - she was just as fair game for paint splatter as anyone.

We were a freaky mess by the time we left. I still need to wash the wheelchair as it is a medly of blue, red, orange, and mostly yellow, and my partner's hair (which we painted blue during the paint party) is still stained a light purple, but we can't wait to tell our friends and go back again!!!

A BIG THANK YOU to the cast and crew for making our Saturday night great and for being the best handicap-friendly attraction in Orlando!

2 Thank Casey C