“DRIP'd again...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Drip

Drip
Ranked #26 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: DRIP - Orlando's hottest show - is an in-your-face explosion of color and movement backed by a live rock band, all in an industrial bar. DRIP combines a theatrical love story with live music and dancers who utilize sand, water, paint and a few surprises in an up-close setting. It's wet and sexy fun. Colored beer, craft beer, wine and sangria! Dress to get colorful, paint flies with abandon! *DRIP is not for everyone. It is only for openminded people wanting to have crazy fun at an edgy, artistic, avant garde venue that is different than other tourist attractions. You may get wet ... you may get messy ... you WILL have an awesome time. Dress down, drink up, rock out! Must be 21+ for most events.
Orlando
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“DRIP'd again...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I attended this unique event again with a friend who hadn't seen it before. Watching him enjoy it was as much fun as watching the performance. There is a new dancer in the male role, very talented. They tweeked the storyline a bit and its still a brilliant show with powerful performances by all the dancers. Everyone just loves the interactive quality of the show; very visceral and exciting.

I'd go again in a few months just to enjoy the show as is, or any new changes they may make.

Visited September 2013

Woodstock, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Step out of your comfort zone and have a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

What fun! A works in progress for sure, but an experience you will never forget. You can't get any closer to the dancers! Make sure you go to the website ilovedrip.com and read the details before you go. Wear a nice white t-shirt you want to be splatter dyed, watch the show, and be interacted. Not for everyone, but if you step out of your comfort zone and experience this performance art your perspectives will be widened! Went with my me (66), my wife (66), my brother in law (64) and my nieces (21+). We ALL enjoyed it.

Austin, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and I aren't big EDM fans or anything and didn't know what to expect but this was a fantastic place. Friendly cast, fun experience.

Washing clothes after is a must, but great time!

Deptford, New Jersey, United States
“A one of a kind experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

The only complaint I have any DRIP is that I wish the show was longer! My boyfriend and I went to a performance while in Orlando; we were there with his family for vacation. I found out about DRIP through a few different websites and then looked on their webpage and facebook before deciding they were the exact thing I was looking for. After days in Universal and Disney, I wanted something out of the ordinary and memorable to end our trip with. DRIP delivered. Thankfully we took their message about getting "messy" to heart because by the end of the night, we were rainbows of color! Hair, clothing, faces, arms. Everywhere had speckles and stripes and spots of color. We loved it! I purchased a tee shirt and one of the girls cut it for me before the show. Now I have a one of a kind memento to always remember the night we experienced! I had a blast and so did my boyfriend. We are 24 and 31, and we were mesmerized by the talent of the dancers as well as the story their performance told. After the show, they hosted local artists which I thought was a great idea. We went home with two peices of art that now hang on our walls. I would love to see DRIP travel to Philly so that we could revisit them. If you can, go to this show! You will not be disappointed!

JMOOrlando, Owner at Drip, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
We are thrilled to hear that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your DRIP experience! I hope you are also enjoying the two pieces that you purchased during local art night. Thanks again for the support and love and we hope to see you next visit.
Cheers,
Mariko
Orlando, Florida
“FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great show and a great cast! Definitely worth checking out. Be prepared to get messy...but in a good way. They throw paint, sand, water, etc...and it's AWESOME! Wear white if you got a white shirt to spare...looks super cool by the end of the show. Or you can buy a Drip tshirt when you get there for $10.