“we are not in orlando while at DRIP”
Review of DRIP

DRIP Orlando
Ranked #23 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: DRIP - Orlando's hottest show - is an in-your-face explosion of color and movement backed by a live rock band, all in an industrial bar. DRIP combines a full theatrical love story with live music and dancers who utilize sand, water, paint and a few surprises in an up-close setting. Change into a DRIP t-shirt and get it custom cut and designed by a talented t-shirt artist. A complimentary paint station is included with all tickets where you can paint your shirts and paint your friends. Dress to get colorful for this full sensory immersive experience. *DRIP is not for everyone. It is only for openminded people wanting to have crazy fun at an edgy, artistic, avant garde venue that is different than other tourist attractions. You may get wet ... you may get messy ... you WILL have an awesome time. Dress down, drink up, rock out! Must be 18+ for most events.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This show was amazing, I felt like I was seeing blueman group before they were the hit that they are. We all commented that this was not what you usually find in Orlando, it was beautiful, fun sensual participatory and so unexpected. Plan to the a little wet and messy but so well worth it. Dancers were amazing, concept very original. They did a great job including the audience in the show. I will treasure my DRIP painted shirt for years to come. My only comment is I wish the lighting was a little better. I went twice last week and will be back with more friends soon.

There are newer reviews for DRIP

Reviewed June 5, 2013

New and up and coming. Great show. Great fun. Love the staff! Definitely worth going and having some colored beer. Shannon did an awesome job on my shirt. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Fun dive bar with lots of hot young people. Sexy, unusual show. I would go early and hang out to get a fun painted T shirt and then hang out after to enjoy the hip, not tourist crowd.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Where to start? I have heard nothing but positive reviews from my friends who have visited the show in the past and I took a group of my girlfriends out to experience DRIP. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by the bartenders and shirt cutters that explained how the whole show experience worked. We got a cup to refill our beer and get our shirts custom cut for $11 and everyone in my group's shirt looked awesome! Then we while we were painting our shirts another bartender came up and started a very lively conversation and told us the best place to stand to watch the show. Yes the show may not be for everyone who had a closed mind but the show is art and you can't have a closed mind when they are telling a story through dance. I can't wait to go to another show with more of my friends!

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Went to Drip on their 6 month Anniversary date. My boyfriend and I had a blast. We got our tshirts cut, drank blue beer, painted our shirts and came out looking like we went through a paint war... It was awesome!! :D

The staff did such a great job at entertaining while we waited for the performance time and then they surprised us by being the actual dancers and band members! They are all down to earth and such fun. Made me wish I worked there.

The story line was really good, they did such a great job at portraying pain that I almost cried during this one part.

Art is not for everyone, some might hate it and some might love it... I definitely loved it. For those complaining about the location... You didn't go to see ballet, you went to see some awesome contemporary/lyrical dancing with sand, paint and water and a hardcore rocking band! Definitely going again and again :D