Econo Lodge International
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$181
$157
Hilton.com
$129
$114
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$309
$247
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$89
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$186
Doubletree.com
$225
$202
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Hotwire.com
$615
$458
Orbitz.com
All reviewsinternational driveroom was cleanbudget hotellaundry facilitiesuniversal parksflat screen tvnice poolsea worldfridgethemetrolleyrateswalgreensoutlets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Was a little wary after reading some of the negative reviews on here, but I can say I experienced no such negativity in our 9 night stay here.
This hotel is ideal for the holiday makers looking to be in amongst the activity, hustle and bustle of International Drive and it's surrounding Parks.
It's not the type of hotel that you want to stay at if you're going to spend any great amount of time in your room, but it is ideal if you're looking to be out and about each day at Disney, Universal, Wet and Wild etc and you just want somewhere to sleep, shower, shave, do some washing and have a quick evening swim before going for dinner.

We had a problem with our safe on our return one day, but this was dealt with by Maintenance (who turned up in around 2 minutes from making the call), and was simply a case of batteries needing replacing on the lock.
The staff were very friendly, check in and check out took no time at all.
Free cakes and coffee for breakfast were a bonus on the days we didn't want to eat out for breakfast.
Turning left into the hotel with two lanes of traffic coming at you can be a little hairy at times and sometimes you can be stuck waiting for minutes for a gap in the traffic at peak times.
Also, there is no security lock on the laundry room, which could be a cause for concern if you are washing more than just your smalls and not sticking around to monitor!
Also, the "Park Deals" on sale in reception are not worth even asking about, buy your tickets online beforehand or at the parks.
A/C Unit in room is noisy, but left on during the day when you are out means you have a nice cool room to come back to after a hot day out in the sun.
Other than that there are no real bad points to this hotel given the price and location and the small things mentioned above make me score this as a 3.5/4 as opposed to a 5.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Brian D
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I read the reviews on this hotel and decided to try it on my vacation. I was not disappointed. The room was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. Even though it was located behind the Travelodge, it still was close to a lot of activities on International Drive. Both my mom and I were happy with our stay. I definitely recommend Econo Lodge International.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AdmiralBeasley
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My girlfriend and I decided to take a last minute weekend trip to Disney back in March. We're both in college so we couldn't afford to stay somewhere nice and this hotel had the best reviews. I didn't have high expectations and have stayed in some really awful hotels before but this one is by far the worst. When we checked in everything was fine and the staff was friendly. But when we got to our room we only had sheets on our bed without a comforter anywhere in the room, we didn't have towels, and there was no toilet paper at all. When we called the front desk to ask for blankets, towels, and toilet paper they were the rudest employees I have ever dealt with. The blanket also was incredibly scratchy and smelled like it had been rolled around in cigarette ash for the past twenty years. The shower had a disgusting amount of rust in it. And beneath the sheets on the bed I believe there is some sort of plastic to preserve the mattress but it made a lot of noise if you even slightly moved. We're going to Orlando again in a couple weeks and I just happened to look at the pictures on here and didn't think it was fair that someone would look at them and think that it's the same hotel when the actual hotel is absolutely terrible.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Elizabeth_E62
Reviewed August 27, 2013

So it is tucked behind the Travelodge on International Drive. The breakfast (if you can call it that) is awful - mini muffins and coffee (no cream of sugar). The pool area however is pretty nice and much bigger than the Travelodge. It is central, easy to get places and has clean nice beds - what more could you need.

Room Tip: All good...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed her one night, and it went well. The room was clean and in good repair. My total price for a queen size bed with fridge, was $42.00. The location is near alot, no need to travel far for any needs.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business