“A Shot of Adrenaline!!!!”

The Orlando Gun Club
Ranked #43 of 236 Fun & Games in Orlando
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was an awesome experience. It was our first time shooting and the staff was friendly, informative and helpful. We had an opportunity to start small with a 22 caliber and worked all the way up to shooting an AR-15!!! The range staff helped explain how things worked, safety was a priority, and when we had questions, the staff jumped in to help. We thought the prices were reasonable and loved the hip decor...

2  Thank Chookie7

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Sales people do not disclose the cost of rounds. They just ask you what gun you want to 'swap' and don't tell you that the rounds could be anywhere from $7.99 to $49.99 or higher. This was our first time shooting at a range and I felt taken advantage of. They knew that it was our first experience. Planned to spend $80-$90 was charged $215. For customer service this place get a 'terrible' rating.

6  Thank Letitia B
OGC2012, Owner at The Orlando Gun Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Letitia,

We are so sorry you had a less that enjoyable experience shooting at The Orlando Gun Club. I can ensure you that we never meant for you to feel taken advantage of. We post a comprehensive pricing list (including ammunition prices) on the "What You Need To Know" information sheet on our website. Since we recommend it to first time shooters, we may be guilty of assuming that people review this information sheet before they come to the range so they know what to expect.

Our sincerest apologies,

The OGC

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband went here and had a great time. he got to use a 45 automatic hand gun and an automatic rifle. I just watched lol. people behind the counter (the girl in particular) seemed to know what she was doing.

3  Thank carol m
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I was impressed with all aspects of this experience, the staff, the facilities, the customer service and the range of weapons in their arsenal of fire arms. The only restriction was not being able to fire rapid fire which was explained and reasonable. Only moments after completing the paper work my friend and i walked ourselves to the range with an AK in one hand and a box on ammunition in the other. Only suggestion to future visitors would be to bring your own hearing and eye protection to get the most comfortable experience.

2  Thank GoatBreath
Reviewed June 29, 2013

If you get rained off or just need to get the thrill of doing something bout side the BOX and experience high impact excitement without queuing for a ride then this is the place,

It's funny how a chance meeting with a grumpy Irish guy could lead us to this place,

He was moaning off at my hotel to some people next to us about he had to wait a while to get signed in,,,but he also said it was not far and brand new,

So we thought have a look , best look of our 14 day holiday, don't get me wrong Harry Poter was
good but this was real hands on excitement.

OK my rating , staff were great full of genuine enthusiasm ,,venue I have been to a lot of ranges in the USA and this is the best,,guns Wow FBI special the Glock , 2 versions , The Abadan Boy , 44 Magnum the Clint Special, revolver to give you a taste of non automatic,,and finally Auto riffle, all perfect condition ,,,some old worn out stuff at other ranges in Florida , Staff great even for the Ladies , The front of house has a female expert full of knowledge and a smile,and good looks, the main staff Top Marks , and my thanks will come agin in September.

Not sure if the iffy review on TripAdvisor was the guy from our Hotel is so he must have gone to another range as non of this is accurate ,,,this is the best range in Florida.

Kevin from Tamworth England party of 4 all 10000% happy bunnies , live ones that is

1  Thank Kevin D