“Always delicious!”

Ranked #8 of 171 Dessert in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My opinion my be biased based on the fact that I have worked at a Twistee Treat in the past, but my experience with them was amazing. I love their ice cream and their great employees! It is a fun atmosphere and I go when ever I get the chance!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Never a disappointment...always a treat!

Plenty of options for flavors and toppings! Best place for ice cream for young and old alike!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Stopped by yesterday for a cone!!!!!!!!Great vanilla, wife loved her chocolate one too. Will definitely be going back there for a cone!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Called in for a treat on the way home from the Magic Kingdom. There is a mind blowing selection if ice cream, shakes, malts, cups and cones! All four of us made a different choice and all were delighted with our selection. We all had a taste of each other's with the overall favourite being raspberry. Great value for money so all in all definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We went to the Twistee Treat on Irlo Bronson Drive after being told just "go two miles and look for the big cone on your left." Well, I cannot be happier that we found it. I am a nice cream guy, and I loved this soft serve ice cream. A huge cone dipped in chocolate sprinkles... Life does not get better than this! And my wife and kids loved it, too. And the crazy thing is that the price was totally reasonable! Forget Disney! Next trip, I'm just going to stay HERE all day!!!

1  Thank feiden