“Great Place to People Watch!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great Place to People Watch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We visited Whitewood after a downtown show on a Saturday night at about 10-11 PM.
The city was alive with weekend party goers and we had a seat outside.
Since it was later in the evening on a weekend vehicle traffic was at a minimum and foot traffic was plentyful.
We split a lamb gyro platter which was perfect and enjoyed a mango flavored hooka as well as we watched the late night party goes make their way back and forth to the various clubs and venues in the area.
What a great spot!

• Visited June 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Good food, noisy atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have visited this restaurant only once, for a business discussion. The food was very good. However, the cafe is situated on the corner of Orange Avenue and Central Boulevard and has quite a bit of street noise due to the fact that it's open-air. Coupled with the loud radio playing inside and the absence of any sound insulation, it's not suitable for a discussion.

My advice is to get carryout.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
Destin, Florida
“After endless searching for a sit down late night bite to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Finding somewhere to sit down and eat late night downtown can be difficult since most places switch over to bar/nightclubs around 10-11 PM. Street food is everywhere but after traveling all day I just wanted to SIT DOWN and enjoy myself and company. Well I got that here!! They serve a full menu til late ( I went in around midnight ) We ordered the chicken shawarma platter and the steak shawarma platter, both come with 2 sides. we got fries roasted potatoes x2 and grandmas grape leaves as our sides. EVERYTHING was INCREDIBLE. GREAT flavor and you can tell they care about what the put on the plate, the presentation was awesome as well. I wasn't expecting much since it was late and the street was CRAZY BUSY with young adults partying their butts off. I was greeted with warm smiles and patience as I didn't know just what I wanted. I also noticed they offer hookas and wine service which I like!! I will definitely go back on this trip even though I don't like repeating places while on vaca, but this place is just to good to not go back while Im here!! Keep up the good work guys!

• Visited May 2013
Lake Mary, Florida
“Great hummus”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love hummus and this place really good hummus and pita bread. Options for everyone. Great location and open late.

• Visited December 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Fantastic Greek Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We came here on Christmas Day. Although we were initially surprised it was a "order at the counter, quick serve" style and open doors / windows with people walking by on the street, we immediately liked the friendly staff and atmosphere. The staff was very helpful and even came to the table to take our order and serve our meals because we initially sat down at the table to review the menu. My friends ordered the chicken and steak mixed platter. I had the falafel platter (came more ina donut shape than a ball) with the babaganoush. The food was fresh and delicious. We all loved the food and look forward to returning again! A bonus is that the restaurant remains open very late for those weekend partiers.

• Visited December 2012