“Greta, authentic food with fantastic service!”
Review of Taka Taka's Cafe

Taka Taka's Cafe
Ranked #2,146 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Latin, Venezuelan
New York City, New York
“Greta, authentic food with fantastic service!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My mom and I ate here after getting a restaurant.com coupon. What a treat. While this place is nothing fancy, and most people would drive by it on any given day and not think twice. This hole in the wall place is serving some serious Venezuelan food! Or waitress was so very nice and very helpful in aiding our food choices. She made helpful suggestions and we ate WELL! We had an arepa that was delicious and a platter of meats, rice and black bean and salad. There was more than enough food for easily 3-4 people. We took so much home. Their garlic sauce was so good I put it on everything! So affordable that we actually had difficulty making the $32 minimum to use the coupon from restaurant.com that we actually had 2 desserts to stay and 1 to-go.

So good if you are cool with hole in the wall, no frills, deliciousness!

Visited July 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Great food - Must try”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Delicious! The corn pancake and cheese was amazing - try the cream cheese style sauce on it as well - doesn't get better than that truly. We will definitely go back.

• Visited March 2013
Orlando, Florida
“best venezuelan restaruant”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

yesterday i went to taka takas and it was a experience i had never had before and it had great food to tell the truth it was the greatest food ever im venezuelan and i always had to go kissimmee to find a good arepa or empanadas or even a cachapa i have had all the things on the menu and i dont regret any single one they truly successed in this restaruant everyone thats venezuelan should go here its the best!

• Visited October 2012
Winter Springs, Florida
“New Venezuelan Restaurant”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My wife is Venezuelan and told me there was a new restaurant closer to us than others we know, so of course I said we needed to try it that night. The owners and staff were very friendly. They menu had the expected Venezuelan traditional dishes such as arepas, empenadas, cachapas, tequenos, etc. it was all freshly cooked and good. We both had arepas, mine was a combination beef and pork while my wife had one with chicken salad. We also had a cachapa, and got several cachitos to take home for breakfast the net morning. I always recommend arepas, but if you know Venezuelan food, I am sure they have whatever you might have a hunger for at the time.

• Visited October 2012