“Very good bar ”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

One to look our for to be. This a Irish bar. Friendly low price beer great food. Good old Irish fun

Big TVs for all the sports

1  Thank Fletc7

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have only rated this a 2 star because it has very little choice of draught beers,the food when we were there was very limited and it is usually nearly empty with very few people in at one time.
The staff are friendly enough and it's ok for an odd drink but I certain ally wouldn't visit more than once in a fortnight.

1  Thank haynesStakefordUK
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I went in for a drink and was surprised by the smell of smoke when I walked in the door.I went to this pub MANY years ago when Ireland lost to Mexico in the World Cup. I think it was called something else then but it is exactly the same as it was years ago. Nothing seemed new except digital tv's. This pub may be a lot better if there is a football match on but we went in on a
Friday and it was dead. My niece and I had cider and it wasn't cold enough and it didn't taste fresh. I get the same cider at the Dubliner in DC and it is cold and has flavor.

1  Thank Gatorgent007
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Relaxed, friendly and fun. Doesn't serve food and only drinks are beer and wine, but for a great night with lots of laughs, you can't beat this place. Paul on karaoke is awesome. Loved it.

1  Thank Laura H
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The atmosphere is very relaxt, low price on domestic beers. The bartenders are very good company, be sure to have a chat. Sometimes there is karaoke at 9 pm. Have a go on the pooltables or the punching bag! Good night guaranteed, just order some pitchers and you'll be just fine ;)

1  Thank SanderGroenendijk