“Great place to spend a few days.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #11 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando
“Great place to spend a few days.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

The only problem I experienced was finding where to catch the hotel's shuttle location once I got my bag. No signs around the baggage claim area and didn't see anything on the hotel's website. Ended calling the hotel. The wait was worth it as the driver was courteous and willing to take to a smoke shop for sme cigars. I not only enjoyed the food selection at breakfast, but also at dinner. The desk staff was very courteous. A great stay!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Jd2guest
Tara_AGM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, November 6, 2014
I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your experience with our TripAdvisor community! I am so happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of our shuttle service, complimentary breakfast and dinner. We value each and every guest and we are happy that you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Tara.Morris@Hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

We love Homewood Suites because it is an all around great hotel. The hotel is always kept up so beautifully and we love the benefits of the breakfast and dinner. The gym is nice and roomy and the pool was clean and so refreshing.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank misspenniehill
I wanted to Thank You for your recent review! Our team members take great pride in the hotel and we enjoy getting great feedback from our guests about their experience. We hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future. Safe travels!

Woodbridge, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

Definitely met my expectations of a Hilton Hotel. Enjoyed my stay as I loved my one bedroom suite with a mini kitchen and also clean linen. Also enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning as well as the location that was close to good restaurants and shops.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I wanted to personally Thank You for your recent review! We look forward to receiving feedback from our valued guests. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Orlando area. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Wales, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

Really impressed by this place. Free transfers to and from the airport. The rooms are excellent with comfortable beds, good size sitting area, small kitchen but it had a full size fridge, electric hob, microwave, coffee machine and a small quantity of pots, china and cutlery. All spotlessly clean. Good size bathroom with a good shower. Complimentary coffee pack in the room and complimentary coffee/ tea in the reception area. They have complimentary breakfast every day and free evening meals and drinks Mon - Thursday. I didn't eat there as it was spaghetti and meatballs that night and I had had something similar on the weekend but it seemed popular. Breakfast the following morning was basic but the coffee was good and there was certainly enough choice to start you off for the day. I just had the scrambled egg and toast.
The pool was lovely and I spent the afternoon and the following morning swimming and reading with the place virtually to myself. The staff were friendly and helpful.
I would definitely recommend this place. It has plenty of good places to eat within walking distance, so I was able to drop my car off at the airport the day before I left and just chill for my last day. (It also not far into the parks area if you take the toll roads.)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank JanSWales_UK
Edison P, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us, were extremely happy to know that we impressed you during your visit. I'm glad to hear that our transportation service to the airport was efficient, effortless and convenient. Our staff is committed to providing our guests the best service possible and its re-affirming to know that was your experience. From our rooms to our common areas such as the pool facilities we have a dedicated staff who aim to ensure they are clean, neat and inviting for our guests. We hope there's an opportunity for you to visit us in the future.

Riverside, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

This hotel was a delightful surprise. Very professional, very accommodating. The service of the staff was top notch and the condition and atmosphere of the suite was exactly what I needed after a long day of travel. The shuttle service provided to the airport the following morning was courteous and punctual. My overall experience was exceptional!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank PleasureORBusiness
Thank you so much for your great feedback! I am very pleased to hear that we were just what you needed after a long day of travel. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Orlando area. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

cannot fault this hotel from the level of service to the hotel rooms and amenities. 1000 stars to homewoodsuites gateway village circle orlando. we stay here when we can if we need to be by the airport. its no competition for us.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank C1043WRelizabeths
We are very pleased to know that were your first choice when you are in the area. Our commitment to customer service has transcended through your stay and glad to hear its made an impact. Your feedback and recommendation is greatly appreciated and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites your home away from home.

West Newton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

I personally do not like going on vacations because of having to stay in hotel rooms. I am VERY picky and do not often find a room that meets my standards. However, this room went above and beyond that! Everything was very clean and the room was so spacious. I do not think I have every stayed at a hotel that was so clean for the price we received it for. Also, the continental breakfast was wonderful. There was a a huge selection and the staff worked so hard to keep it stocked. Lastly, speaking of the staff, they were so helpful and friendly. They even offered us bottles of water for our trip back.
I HIGHLY recommend this hotel for your stay! We only stayed here one night because we were staying at the Disney resorts for the rest of the trip, however, we all agreed we would have preferred to stay here instead! So much nicer and much more spacious!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank AlyssaGK
Edison P, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
It's a pleasure to have made your first experience at the Homewood Suites a "Fantastic" one. We are delighted to know that our spacious and clean guest room accommodations exceeded your expectations and in comparison to full service resorts in our city. Our staff's dedication to customer service has transcended during your stay and were grateful for your recommendation in our trip advisor community. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites.