Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,289 results
All reviewsorlando airportfront desklonghorn steakhousefree dinnerfire pitbreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtgreat hotelrestaurants within walking distancethe shuttle driverdisney cruisebedroom suitean early flightcomplimentary breakfastexcellent stayhome away from homefull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The hotel was very clean and the room was large and comfortable. We would stay there again in a minute. The only problem we had was the shuttle was late taking us back to the airport but the shuttle was right on time picking us up from the airport upon arrival.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your large and comfortable suite while you were here. I would like to apologize for the experience that you encountered with the shuttle departure. I can assure you that we will take the appropriate precautions to avoid this from happening in the future. I hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were very pleased with the suite as a short stay before our very early flight home from Orlando Airport. It was spacious, clean and comfortable. Had we known how comfortable it was for our family of 5, we would have arrived to the hotel a little earlier to relax. Homewood Suites is highly recommended to us by American relatives.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 863georgeg

I wanted to personally Thank You for sharing your experience with our TripAdvisor community! I am so happy to hear that your family was comfortable with the suite accommodations. I hope the next time you are here with us, you take advantage of our pool and fire pit area for relaxing. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Homewood Suites Orlando Airport is a lovely hotel! We thoroughly enjoyed our pristine room and the warmth with which we were treated by all the employees. I had even made a booking mistake on my arrival date and the desk staff was able to accommodate me and graciously take care of the error. We'll definitely be staying here on future visits to Orlando!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mlrjl
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I have shared your comments with the team members so they are aware of how their service impacts our loyal guests. I am pleased that the team was able to accommodate you and take care of your reservation on the day of your arrival. I hope you will visit us again in the near future! Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

After a very dodgy 15 minutes in a La Quinta we left and found this place. A two bedroom suite with two bathrooms, kitchen, amazing beds (one in one room and two queens in the second bedroom with a pullout sofa in the livingroom). Nutrogena products in the bathrooms, flavored creamers at the coffee station, nice little laundry room. The office center was fantastic. Super fast Internet with no time consuming log in password needed. Secure logout and a printer and paper shredder with office supplies. So great.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Got_too_many_dogs

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! There are many hotels to choose from in this area, and I am pleased to hear that we were your choice during your time here in Orlando. I see that you took advantage of some of the amenities while you were you and I am happy to hear that you were thoroughly pleased with your options. We hope you will come back and see us again! Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I just love this hotel. I have never stayed anywhere else that feel so close to home. The staff is friendly, welcoming and very helpful. The complimentary breakfast is delicious. Everytime I am in Orlando this is where I stay :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I wanted to Thank You for taking the time to share your experience. As the Guest Service Manager, I love to hear when our guests feel like they are home when they stay with us. Each team member strives to exceed the guests expectation and I am happy to hear that was the case during your stay. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything in the future. We are looking forward to having you back the next time you are in the Orlando area! Safe travels!