“Like an oasis”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #7 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

After a very dodgy 15 minutes in a La Quinta we left and found this place. A two bedroom suite with two bathrooms, kitchen, amazing beds (one in one room and two queens in the second bedroom with a pullout sofa in the livingroom). Nutrogena products in the bathrooms, flavored creamers at the coffee station, nice little laundry room. The office center was fantastic. Super fast Internet with no time consuming log in password needed. Secure logout and a printer and paper shredder with office supplies. So great.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Got_too_many_dogs
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! There are many hotels to choose from in this area, and I am pleased to hear that we were your choice during your time here in Orlando. I see that you took advantage of some of the amenities while you were you and I am happy to hear that you were thoroughly pleased with your options. We hope you will come back and see us again! Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I just love this hotel. I have never stayed anywhere else that feel so close to home. The staff is friendly, welcoming and very helpful. The complimentary breakfast is delicious. Everytime I am in Orlando this is where I stay :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I wanted to Thank You for taking the time to share your experience. As the Guest Service Manager, I love to hear when our guests feel like they are home when they stay with us. Each team member strives to exceed the guests expectation and I am happy to hear that was the case during your stay. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything in the future. We are looking forward to having you back the next time you are in the Orlando area! Safe travels!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed 10 days at Homewood Suites and it was amazing! The hospitality by the staff was amazing. Michaele and Danielle in the kitchen area always greeted and chatted with us like we were in our own home. Darien the maintenance worker always was asking if we needed anything. The grounds were impeccable! The front desk staff always greeted us and were helpful when asked questions. I will be back for another vacation!

Room Tip: We had the 2 bedroom suite and there was plenty of room for us and our adult children
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us! I am pleased to hear that the team made you feel like you were at home. I have posted your review so the team may see how they have impacted your time here with us. We hope to see you again soon. If you have any additional comments, please feel free to contact me directly. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The staff made us feel at home from the start of our stay to the end. We were always greeted by front desk, or kitchen staff during our breakfast and dinner meals. The rooms were clean. The location was great for us as our flight out was early, early morning! I would recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with our TripAdvisor community! I would like to thank you on behalf of my team at the Homewood Suites Orlando Airport for your kind comments on our performance and your experience during your stay. Every single employee of this hotel prides themselves in the quality of their work striving for 100% guest satisfaction to exceed our guest's expectations every day. We are looking forward to seeing you and your family again. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Tara.Morris@hilton.com

Reviewed March 14, 2014

This hotel is A+, this is best hotel that I have ever stayed at and I stay at alot of hotels. Rooms are always clean and the staff here makes you feel and treats you like family. Danielle and Michell in the kitchen are top notch! Great place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that only good things can be said about us. I have shared this review with all of my staff so that they know they are doing a great job! If your travel plans ever bring you back to Orlando, we would love to have you here again! Safe travels!

407-857-5791

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stayed one night at this hotel after a week on the ocean with carnival, We wanted to unwind and relax by the poolside before our flight out the next morning. and that is just what we did the pool was clean and refreshing. Everything was wonderful very friendly staff clean rooms and well stocked with great products for bathing they even stocked the room with popcorn for us to enjoy while watching tv the hotel was close to great restaurants and the airport shuttle was very prompt for our early morning flight. Would highly recommend this place as a great place to lay your head. Loved our stay here!!!

1  Thank JudyJones19

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our TripAdvisor community! I am so pleased that you had the opportunity to enjoy our pool before your flight. I am also glad that our shuttle team was able to get you to your early flight quickly and effeciently. We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any additional comments or feedback, please feel free to contact me directly. Safe travels!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We needed to get out of the frigid North. Orlando was convenient. We have a Mini Schnauzer and enjoyed the three night stay just like being home . The staff was very welcoming and 'Bob" was treated like a VIP. Only$75 cleaning fee for the entire stay. The $75 is the same regardless of stay length. The free Breakfast was OK. This place is located within a five minute walk to four good restaurants and a ten minute drive to a Publix grocery store ( the best grocery store chain in the USA). It's not far from the various parks, malls etc. and very quiet considering the proximity to MCO.
Check it out.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your recent review about our hotel! We love having pets come for vacation with our guests. The team loves the little furry family members and gives us an opportunity to spoil them as well. I hope the next time you are here you will take advantage of our complimentary dinner monday through thursday. We have many restaurants in the area but our F&B team also likes to make a delicious dinner for our guests. Hope to see you and your family again! Safe travels!