“Awesome Hotel!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #6 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This hotel is A+, this is best hotel that I have ever stayed at and I stay at alot of hotels. Rooms are always clean and the staff here makes you feel and treats you like family. Danielle and Michell in the kitchen are top notch! Great place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that only good things can be said about us. I have shared this review with all of my staff so that they know they are doing a great job! If your travel plans ever bring you back to Orlando, we would love to have you here again! Safe travels!

Tara.Morris@Hilton.com
407-857-5791

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stayed one night at this hotel after a week on the ocean with carnival, We wanted to unwind and relax by the poolside before our flight out the next morning. and that is just what we did the pool was clean and refreshing. Everything was wonderful very friendly staff clean rooms and well stocked with great products for bathing they even stocked the room with popcorn for us to enjoy while watching tv the hotel was close to great restaurants and the airport shuttle was very prompt for our early morning flight. Would highly recommend this place as a great place to lay your head. Loved our stay here!!!

1  Thank JudyJones19
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our TripAdvisor community! I am so pleased that you had the opportunity to enjoy our pool before your flight. I am also glad that our shuttle team was able to get you to your early flight quickly and effeciently. We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any additional comments or feedback, please feel free to contact me directly. Safe travels!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We needed to get out of the frigid North. Orlando was convenient. We have a Mini Schnauzer and enjoyed the three night stay just like being home . The staff was very welcoming and 'Bob" was treated like a VIP. Only$75 cleaning fee for the entire stay. The $75 is the same regardless of stay length. The free Breakfast was OK. This place is located within a five minute walk to four good restaurants and a ten minute drive to a Publix grocery store ( the best grocery store chain in the USA). It's not far from the various parks, malls etc. and very quiet considering the proximity to MCO.
Check it out.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your recent review about our hotel! We love having pets come for vacation with our guests. The team loves the little furry family members and gives us an opportunity to spoil them as well. I hope the next time you are here you will take advantage of our complimentary dinner monday through thursday. We have many restaurants in the area but our F&B team also likes to make a delicious dinner for our guests. Hope to see you and your family again! Safe travels!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Excellent stay and convenient too. Everything my family needs in one hotel. I think more people should look at this facility for a nice getaway. Close to nice restaurants if you decide to opt out of the meals. By the way the kitchen staff/ hostesses were phenomenal.

Room Tip: Look for a two bedroom suite, plenty of room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

I wanted to personally thank you for your feedback! I have posted your comments so they F&B team can see how they impacted your experience here at the Homewood Suites. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope you will come back again soon. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

tara.morris@Hilton.com

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was looking for a place to lay my head for a night as I had a late flight to Orlando before heading to Vero Beach in the morning. I got so much more. Our flight was late getting in and the rental car desk was a nightmare. I was not in a good mood as I was jammed in traffic trying to pick up my wife and son after getting the rental car. We headed to the hotel which was about 2 mi north of the airport. Although this was located in a hotel and chain restaurant mini-mall, Homewood somehow carved out a unique space. Palm trees, a cool little basketball court and a pool area will grills and a blazing fire pit. We were greeted by Lauren, who was extremely friendly and already had our keys ready for us. It was the fastest check-in ever. She read my wife perfectly, offering her bottled water on the house. My son and I decided to check out the fire pit. Lauren was able to find me a local beer and the pit had gone off. No problem. She turned it back on. My son microwaved the complimentary Orville Reddenbacher popcorn and we hung out by the fire, enjoying being out of the snow and the cold. The room was large, clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was hot, good and well stocked (typical eggs, waffle maker, etc) and they were kind enough not to rush anyone that arrived just before 10am. They probably waited til 10:15 or 10:20 to break it down. A+ for that. If I find myself in a similar circumstance again, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.
If the folks at Homewood are reading this, promote Lauren -- she's really on top of her game.

Room Tip: We got a Queen Suite and it was truly a sweet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our Homewood Suites! I am so pleased to hear that Lauren and the hotel amenities were just what you needed after a hectic day. Our team takes great pride in making our guests feel at home. I have passed on your praise and comments to everyone so they may see how they have impacted you and your family. If you have any other comments or feedback, please feel free to contact me directly. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon! Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

tara.morris@Hilton.com

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We recently satyed at the Homewood Suites in Orlando overnight prior to the commencement of our Disney vacation and we were extremely pleased with our stay! We truly just needed a place to stay for a night but this was so much more than that! The facility was very clean and beautiful but the thing that stood out most was the helpful and super nice hotel staff that took care of everything with a smile! The buffet breakfast was great (and key for us traveling with small children) and had a very restful night's sleep in our large and very comfortable accomodations. Our stay at the Homewood Suites was a wonderful start to a great vacation! I would highly recommend them to others looking to stay in the area!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your recent review about our hotel! I'm glad you had such a great time while you were here! I understand how important it is when travelling with small children to find the right accommodations and I am happy that we were able to fit your needs. Thanks again for staying with us, and please keep us in mind the next time you are in Orlando! Safe Travels!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed here one night before driving to Port Canaveral. Really nice hotel, close to restaurants. We had a suite which worked out great for two couples. Several restaurants in the parking lot, Longhorn, Bone Fish Grill, New York Deli, and Carrabba's. Will use this hotel again when traveling to Orlando.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
2  Thank RDB1964

I wanted to personally Thank You for taking the time to write a review for our TripAdvisor community! We have many of restuarants within walking distance, however, we also offer complimentary dinner monday through thursday. I hope you will take advantage of our delicious dinner the next time you are here. Thank you again for your review! Have a wonderful day and safe travels!