“Nicest hotel and service ever”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #7 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Homewood Suites is the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the room was beautiful. It ws equipped with everything you would need to feel right at home. I had a late checkin but everything went smoothly. The desk person scheduled a shuttle to the airport the next morning and that was very convenient. The room was very clean and comfortable. I wish that I could have stayed more than one night! It was a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Brenda O
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Thank you for your compliments regarding our friendly staff and mentioning just how beautiful our hotel is with the "home" feel. Our team members love reading the feedback from our guests and I can assure you that they are pleased that your experience was a great one. If there is anything you need in the future, please feel free to contact me directly. Have a wonderful day and we will see you the next time you are in the Orlando area. Safe travels!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stayed one night on our arrival to Orlando and one night on our departure. We found the suites to be clean and comfortable and the employees very courteous. The suites have everything you need and the kitchen is fully equipped. If it doesn’t have it, just ask and you’ll get it. It was very quiet even though the hotel was full.

Our flight was late on our first night so when we checked in all that was available was an open concept accessible room with only a shower. Our last night, we checked in earlier and got a nicer room that was more like a small apartment. We wish we would have known that they can buy grocery for you before you arrive; we would have loved to use this service. They have free dinners from Monday to Thursday which we really enjoyed on our last night. Everyday has a different menu. Daily breakfast is also included. We felt very safe and we highly recommend this hotel for the proximity to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! We appreciate all the great feedback regarding our hotel and amenities. The grocery service that we offer is quite popular for many of our guests. I hope you take advantage of the service the next time you are here with us. Thank you again for your high praise of the hotel, amenities, and service that you received. I hope you will visit us again in the near future. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We took a cruise out of Port Canaveral and decided to camp out here the night before. Shuttle service was timely and great and the front desk. However my brother booked two-two bedroom/two bath suites through Expedia. Turns out we only got one. In the end, he was refunded but I have to take off a star for Expedia and Homewood not having their act together with sync their systems. Or at least telling about the mishap. Breakfast was nice and the service. Big plus for accommodating us with a short layover after the cruise and our flight. We were able to relax in the lobby, grab lunch and store our luggage.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor! I am happy to hear that we were your choice before leaving on your cruise. I would like to apologize for the booking situation that you experienced. We work closely with Expedia for many of our guest reservations and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced with your room type. We hope you will come back and visit us again. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is the second time I checked into a Homewood Suites hotel and had issues with the room I reserved on line not being available. This time it was a 2 bedroom suite. They were nice enough to say they would move us to the hotel across the street(Hampton Inn) and not charge us for the room. I asked if that was a comparable room to which they said yes. I was travelling with two other families of 5, we all ordered 2 bedroom suites and being a frequent traveler I was convinced Hampton did not have any rooms like that so I insisted on going to that hotel since I had a smaller party. Of course, it was just one larger room, so separate rooms at all. The Hampton Inn was "ok" though the group at the Homewood thought that hotel was nicer(no surprise there). Breakfasts in both locations were sub par. I think I may have to focus more on the Residence Inn's though I have REALLY liked the Homewood Suites when I get the room I ask for!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Please let me apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced with relocating to our sister hotel next door. I can assure you that our hotel greatly values your opinions as a guest, and I can assure you that we will work more diligently to make sure that our guests receive the correct room type booked. We hope to see you and your family the next time that you are in the Orlando area. Thank you again for your review and safe travels!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This was by far the best hotel we ever stayed. Everything was excellent. Breakfast buffet was outstanding, food outstanding as well as the service. Monday through Thursday is an evening supper buffet and this was also outstanding. My husband and I truly felt at home in this hotel. It was home away from home in every respect.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary D
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone! Each one of our team members strive for 100% guest satisfaction and we know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we value and deeply appreciate your loyalty and support. Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted on our bulletin board as a reminder of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way and a job well done. We hope you will come back soon. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My reservation was for 6 days, after the first night I got called home for a death in my family and had to leave at 1:30pm. I was still billed for the remaining days. Very surprised when I seen my credit card statement.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I would like to say that I am sorry for your loss on behalf of the hotel team. Please contact me if there is anything that we can assist you with for your future reservations. If you have any questions or concerns about your statement, you may contact me directly at 407-313-5782. Thank you again for staying with us and we will see you next time!

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We decided to stay in this hotel because it's near the airport, but quiet and it has a small kitchen included. Another criteria was that it is far away from all the "Disney" Orlando. We appreciated our stayslept very well. One point less because in the kitchen were missing plates (there were brought new ones after asking) and the room service did not clean out the dish washer.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! Many of our guests prefer to stay with us since we are near the airport and not too far from all of the attractions. I am glad that you enjoyed your comfortable environment. However, I would like to apologize on behalf of the housekeeping department for the missing kitchen items. I hope we will see you again in the future. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me directly. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!