Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #6 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is the second time I checked into a Homewood Suites hotel and had issues with the room I reserved on line not being available. This time it was a 2 bedroom suite. They were nice enough to say they would move us to the hotel across the street(Hampton Inn) and not charge us for the room. I asked if that was a comparable room to which they said yes. I was travelling with two other families of 5, we all ordered 2 bedroom suites and being a frequent traveler I was convinced Hampton did not have any rooms like that so I insisted on going to that hotel since I had a smaller party. Of course, it was just one larger room, so separate rooms at all. The Hampton Inn was "ok" though the group at the Homewood thought that hotel was nicer(no surprise there). Breakfasts in both locations were sub par. I think I may have to focus more on the Residence Inn's though I have REALLY liked the Homewood Suites when I get the room I ask for!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Please let me apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced with relocating to our sister hotel next door. I can assure you that our hotel greatly values your opinions as a guest, and I can assure you that we will work more diligently to make sure that our guests receive the correct room type booked. We hope to see you and your family the next time that you are in the Orlando area. Thank you again for your review and safe travels!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This was by far the best hotel we ever stayed. Everything was excellent. Breakfast buffet was outstanding, food outstanding as well as the service. Monday through Thursday is an evening supper buffet and this was also outstanding. My husband and I truly felt at home in this hotel. It was home away from home in every respect.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary D
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone! Each one of our team members strive for 100% guest satisfaction and we know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we value and deeply appreciate your loyalty and support. Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted on our bulletin board as a reminder of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way and a job well done. We hope you will come back soon. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My reservation was for 6 days, after the first night I got called home for a death in my family and had to leave at 1:30pm. I was still billed for the remaining days. Very surprised when I seen my credit card statement.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I would like to say that I am sorry for your loss on behalf of the hotel team. Please contact me if there is anything that we can assist you with for your future reservations. If you have any questions or concerns about your statement, you may contact me directly at 407-313-5782. Thank you again for staying with us and we will see you next time!

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We decided to stay in this hotel because it's near the airport, but quiet and it has a small kitchen included. Another criteria was that it is far away from all the "Disney" Orlando. We appreciated our stayslept very well. One point less because in the kitchen were missing plates (there were brought new ones after asking) and the room service did not clean out the dish washer.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! Many of our guests prefer to stay with us since we are near the airport and not too far from all of the attractions. I am glad that you enjoyed your comfortable environment. However, I would like to apologize on behalf of the housekeeping department for the missing kitchen items. I hope we will see you again in the future. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me directly. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The staff are exemplary - friendly, welcoming, eager to respond to every request - this was not our first stay here and this will not be our last. Every time we encountered a hotel staff member - from housekeepers to maintenance, to breakfast and dinner staff to front desk we were greeted warmly. Every time we made a request the staff immediately responded with warmth. Tara Morris the GM is an outstanding leader.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert T
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team always looks forward to the opportunity to make every stay a pleasant one, It pleases me to hear that we were able to welcome and appease you and your family members during your stay. Every single employee of this hotel prides themselves in the quality of their work, striving for 100% guest satisfaction to exceed our guests and their families’ expectations every day. We are looking forward to seeing you and your wife again to provide you with an outstanding level of service. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and be certain that we will share your wonderful remarks with the rest of our team. Safe travels!

407-313-5782

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I have no complaints. Except I found an m&m in the pullout bed and the maid never came. Other than that I had great experience: nice pool,across the street is a longhorns ,and free breakfast. no complaints, and nice view. there was also a nice gym but I never got to use it

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! We love to get feedback from our guests about their recent experience. I am glad that you had an opportunity to explore the hotel and the surrounding area. However, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience with housekeeping and I have brought your concern to their attention. We hope you will come back to visit us again in the future. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here to attend a convention by the airport. The hotel is very clean and loved layout and space in the room. The price of the hotel was comparable to those in the area but you get lot more space plus a kitchen. Only negative.. We left early in the morning and returned at 6pm, however housekeeping did not clean the room. Since we were only staying 1 night this was a minor inconvenience, however if I were to stay a few days I would be upset. The have a hot breakfast that was ok in the morning. Panera Bread is a few minutes down the road and is another option.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the suite while you were here with us. However, please let me apologize on behalf of the housekeeping team for the lack of service your first night. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and I am sorry that we fell short of that. We hope you will stay with us again, the next time you are in the Orlando area! Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

407-313-5782