“adequate for the value”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #6 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed January 22, 2014

we selected a homewood suites so we would have a separate bedroom for our kids. staff was friendly and helpful, but the room wasn't terribly clean. the building was only built in 2013 but the room seemed more worn than that. the breakfast was nice (complimentary) and the free wifi and business center worked well. the room was quiet and parking handy/free. it is very convenient to Orlando Int'l airport and the interstate to Disney/Universal parks.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! Please let me apologize for the cleanliness of your suite. I can assure you that I have shared your review with the housekeeping staff so we can correct this for our future guests. Our staff takes pride in our hotel, and I can assure you that we will do whatever it takes to achieve guest satisfaction. I am glad to hear that you had a chance to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and business center. If there is anything that you need in the future, please do not hesistate to contact me directly. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

407-313-5782

Write a ReviewReviews (1,259)

998 - 1,004 of 1,259 reviews

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Stayed at this hotel night before cruise , Quick pickup from Airport, large and nice room.
Nice buffet in the morning before we went to the cruise port . Did a package deal for the room and
transportation to cruise port and then back to airport when we came back from the cruise.
this worked well for us

Friendly staff.

1  Thank DavidkMassachusetts
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I am pleased that you had the chance to experience our Port Canaveral package for your hotel and transportation needs. I hope that you will be back in the near future to experience all of our other amentities. We hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Not going to break ground with this review - like the others found this a nice facility.

Only disappointment was reception. Didn't recognize our Hilton Honors Gold membership or provide Gold incentives and didn't bother to tell us about the evening reception on check-in.

The room was very nice and up to date. The fitness center had nice equipment. Beds were comfortable. Heard a few airplanes come in, but overall this was not an issue at least with that night's flight patterns. Always like the extra room Homewood Suites setup provides at very reasonable prices.

Nice area for evening reception/breakfast. Dinner items were limited but found the food very tasty and fresh, to include a salad. Both alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages (not very well supervised for alcohol), although I suspect someone with children might be disappointed in the variety of options for both food and drink. As adults, we were happy. Same with breakfast.

It's a quick 5 minute trip to the airport by car and it looked like they were running the shuttles frequently. One tip - if you're filling a rental car don't go to the closest gas station on 436 - Suncoast. They are grossly inflated, I assume taking advantage of the unsuspecting traveler. Drive a couple blocks further (north in this case) and you'll save $2/gallon at WaWa. Seems criminal.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns with us and the TripAdvisor community! I am happy to hear that you had a chance to experience our fitness center, breakfast, and dinner. Please let me apologize in regards to the lack of information that you received during the check-in process. I can assure you that this will not happen again. If there is anything that you need in the future, please do not hesistate to contact me directly. I hope to see you the next time that you are in the Orlando area. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

It was just as sparkling clean and nice as other reviewers promised. The suite was very spacious. It was nice to be able to watch TV in the seating room while my friend went to sleep. The property was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We were walking distance from eateries to get food late at night. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and plentiful. They had something for everyone to enjoy.

Room Tip: Our room was at the extreme end of the hallway. Little bit of a walk but it was very quiet. We staye...
1  Thank Jennifer D

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I am pleased to hear that you were able to relax after a long night of driving. I hope you were able to check out the fire pit and pool while you were here as well. I also love the restaurants in the area and the fact that they are just a short walk from our hotel. We hope that you will come back and see us the next time that you are in Orlando. Thanks for your review and safe travels!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We were in Orlando for a football college bowl game and decided to build in a couple of days at Disney World. Because it was over New Year's, we had a hard time finding a quality place at a decent rate. So, we decided to stay at this property because of the price and proximity between Disney World and the Citrus Bowl. It is a solid 25 minute drive to Disney (without traffic) but it is highways the whole way so things moved right along. There were two toll stops but the convenient drive made up for it. It is super convenient to the airport. It was also an easy drive to the downtown area.
The property worked out fine for us. The room gave us enough space to not feel crowded and two televisions was an extra convenience. Though we did not do any cooking, the kitchen area came in handy with the refrigerator, microwave and utensils. The bed was comfortable and sofa bed was pretty good. The morning breakfast was just enough variety to keep everyone in our party from complaining.
The only reason I could not rate this property an "excellent" is because our room was not serviced for our last night. It was as if they totally forgot about us because even the towels were not switched out. We came back before dinner to change clothes. I reported it to the front desk (approx. 6:00 p.m.) but they only brought clean towels. I was really hoping the room would have been serviced. Other than that, it was an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carolina9193
Tara_AGM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2014

I would like to Thank You for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to hear that your family enjoyed your spacious suite during your visit to Orlando. I do want to apologize for your last night. We take pride in our hotel and service and I would like to hear from you if you would like to contact me directly I would greatly appreciate it. We hope to see you again. Safe travels!

Assistant General Manager
Tara.Morris@hilton.com

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We followed TripAdvisor reviews here, and weren't disappointed. Rooms were tight when we booked, so we ended up in a handicapped room on the first floor. The room accommodated the 6 of us very well: 1 King, 1 Queen + 1 pull-out with a 2nd couch, as well.

1  Thank lookWho

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us! I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you and your family. Our two-bedroom suites have the at-home feel and I hope that you felt that way too. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesistate to contact me directly. We hope you will visit us again in the future. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We thought it would be better based on the reviews we read here on TA. Our kitchen floor was sticky and there was stuff all over the bathroom. Yuck. The staff was great and the breakfast was nice. I will look for other, cheaper hotels the next time we are in the area.

1  Thank Gregg L

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience. I would like to apologize for the cleanliness of your kitchen floors and bathroom. I can assure you that I have brought this issue to our housekeeping department and it has been corrected for our future guests. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and the service that you received. If there is anything that I can help you with in the future, please do not hesistate to contact me directly. In addition, we do offer promotion packages, so please check with us the next time that you are in the area to see if we have one available. Thank you again for choosing Homewood Suites Orlando Airport. Safe travels!