“Loved it here!”

Ranked #8 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Brisbane, Australia
“Loved it here!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed at this Hotel twice during our trip to Orlando. After flying 20+ hours from Australia we arrived in the early morning hours. We were greeted by friendly staff and check in very quickly. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite which was very spacious, clean and inviting. The beds are super comfortable too!

We loved the fact that this hotel offers free Breakfast each morning (yum), and also free WiFi internet. My favourite feature of this hotel however was the fire pit! We spent many nights sitting around a toasty fire in comfy chairs drinking and chatting!

The ONLY thing I can criticize on was during our 2nd stay here, our front door to our room had a very sticky lock making the door quite difficult to open/close & lock. I called front desk on 3 separate occasions to have the locked look at by maintenance but nothing was ever done.

Apart from the small issue of the front door lock, I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Tara_AGM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, November 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate when our guests take the time to give us feedback about their stay. I am very pleased that our staff was able to accommodate you and your family. The fire pit area is a great place to relax and mingle with other guests at the hotel. However, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced with the door. I can assure you that our engineering team has corrected the issue. Please visit us again the next time you are in the Orlando area. Safe travels!

Tara.Morris@Hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Excellent staff , beautiful room, conveniently located next to Applebee's too. The breakfast was amazing as well. Clean place. Would recommend to this place to everyone. It's a 20min drive from there to universal studios and the international drive is nearby too

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
I wanted to personally Thank You for telling everyone about your stay with us! I am glad that you had an opportunity to experience our complimentary breakfast while you were here. Our F&B team takes pride in the menu that they provide. I have communicated your feedback to the team. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Everything was great with this hotel except for the noise that comes from the rooms around you. Just beware that if you have a noisy neighbor above or beside you then you will here ever step they take or conversation that they have. Also housekeeping was slack, I didn't return to my room until 4:30pm and 2 of the 3 days I was there they didn't make it to my room until I was already back for the night.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

1 Thank Chad W
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay! I am happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. I do want to apologize for the noise disturbance that you encountered with your neighbors and the time that the housekeepers arrived to your room. I hope you will come back and see us again! Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and i want to give the highest possible rating for the Homewood Suites Orlando Airport, where we spent a 2-week Christmas vacation this winter. My husband walks with a walker, and we have other medical needs that require a handicapped room with a walk-in shower and extra space for accessibility. With the help of many people at the hotel, we enjoyed the perfect room, healthy and excellent meals, and a good gym for workouts. Walking paths, parks, dining and shopping are all right at hand, 10 min from airport and on a good road to Disney or other Orlando attractions. The best thing was: every single person we met at the hotel was dedicated to making us believe the Homewood Suites was our own home. We loved it and cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: we had the handicapped room, which was prefect for our needs.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! We take great pride in making our guests feel like they are a part of our family. I am pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed the accommodations and neighborhood dining and shopping. We hope you will come and visit us again. Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Orlando Airport for your traveling needs. Safe travels!

Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed overnight at Homewood Suites in Orlando before our flight home. We had just spent a week in Lake Buena Vista for the Disney Soccer Tournament in another hotel booked by the team. We decided to spend an extra night in Florida to unwind and to be alone together. We chose Homewood Suites because it is close to the airport, is accessible to a variety of restaurants by foot and very affordable. Having never stayed in a Homewood Suites before, we were extremely surprised by the room when we arrived! It seemed like a mini apartment and had all the amenities needed for us to feel at home. The hotel concierge were extremely friendly and helpful and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience at this hotel. We wish now that the team had booked our whole stay at this hotel. We would definitely recommend Homewood Suites to our family and friends.

Room Tip: We had a room on the top floor which was very private and quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
I would like to thank you for your review on TripAdvisor! I am happy to hear that you were extremely pleased with your first experience with a Homewood Suites. We hope that your soccer team will join us the next time you are in the Orlando area. Thank you again for review and safe travels!

Florida
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was a VERY nice Homewood Suites. We stayed here last week for 3 nights (12/26-29) and we couldn't have been more pleased. We had two 2-Bedroom Suites and our family ages ranged from 3 months - 76 years old. The food was okay, but the staff here were tremendously helpful. This location has a Longhorns Steakhouse RIGHT next door (it's practically onsite) but is also close to a TGIF, Chili's, and Sonny's as well as fast food restaurants like Panera Bread, McDonalds, and Chick Fil-A. The interstate and airport are also within a minute or more. If you've stayed at a Homewood Suites before, then you'll find all of the custom features of that brand at this location (stocked kitchen full of utensils, basketball court, fire pit, pool, BBQ, etc.). The surrounding vicinity has more hotels and it's obvious it's an area that's being built up. I would highly recommend this location, it's new (just opened in February 2013) and again, wonderful staff here.

One last thing. This hotel was quite affordable, especially seeing as this was the Holiday season. We visited the Magic Kingdom while here and while there are other Homewood Suites closer to Disney, our commute to Disney was probably about 20-25 minutes, and that was traveling through town. It would have been faster if we had used the interstate/toll roads.

Room Tip: We had room 307 and 318. Both were really nice. 318 is close to the elevator and the ice machine, bu...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! I am so glad that you were pleased with your stay during the holidays. I agree that we do have many restaurant options to choice from that are so close to the hotel to accommodate our guests. We have had a couple of new restaurants open recently and look forward to see the other options in the future. We hope you will visit us again in the future. Safe Travels!

san jose
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Such a treat! We came here to be closer to the airport for an early morning flight. Stayed in their lowest priced room, a one room suite. It was spacious and inviting,with plenty of room to spread out and relax. Brand new beds with high quality linens!!!! Couldn't believe we weren't in a five star hotel!! There was Complimentary dinner ( Monday thru Thursday AND breakfast every day. ( dinner was "ok", breakfast was top notch. ).
The staf was helpful and professional, on the several occasions that we had questions.
Needless to say , I was impressed!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
I wanted to say thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor! Our one-bedroom suites are very popular and the layout is very spacious with the "at home" feel just like the one that you experienced. Also, the Suite Dreams bed and linens have many great reviews from our guests. I am happy to hear that you were delightfully surprised with your accommodations. I hope you will visit us again the next time that you are in the Orlando area. Safe travels!