“Great Suites”

Ranked #8 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Tallahassee, United States
“Great Suites”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Even though my business was elsewhere, i enjoyed being away from the hustle & bustle of downtown Orlando & the Orlando attractions area! The 2 Bedroom Suites made us feel like we were back at home along with the full kitchen & living areas.

1 Thank Tauris P
Tara_AGM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2017

407-857-5791

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Riverview, United States
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I was in Orlando to train for my company and this hotel was suggested. Everyone was kind and customer service minded. If I am in the area I will stay here again. The breakfast offered a great variety of foods.

1 Thank Kimberly G

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I flew into Orlando after a two week vacation with my family in Central and South America. The staff at the Homewood suites from Tyler the van driver who picked me up to Daly and Camilo at the front desk, they made feel welcomed as if a old friend. Daly and Camilo also made great recommendations on the different restaurants in the area and also would call for me to see how busy they were on a Saturday night, The hotel was very clean and upon entering my room I felt as if I was the first person to occupy the room. In the morning the breakfast area was very busy and the young lady working the buffet area had kept the food well supplied and was very friendly and helpful to everyone she encountered. The breakfast was also varied so there was something for everyone. I travel a lot and at this Homewood Suites it is the staff that really makes this hotel special. I will be traveling again in the spring through Orlando and will once again return to the Homewood Suited.

Room Tip: Hotel is in a great location, you can walk to several restaurants right out the door of the hotel.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank george m
Tara_GSM_HW, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that only good things can be said about us. I have shared this review with all of my staff so that they know they are doing a great job! The staff strives to exceed each and every guests expectation and they enjoyed reading all of the positive feedback that you have provided. If your travel plans ever bring you back to Orlando, we would love to have you here again!

Guest Service Manager
tara.morris@hilton.com
Columbus, United States
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is a new hotel built in a pretty new development area. Nice hotel and the staff believe in the value of good customer service. Friendly & courteous. Lots of local restaurants within walking distance.

1 Thank John S

Houston, Texas
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Low flow commodes do not flush and require 3 or 4 flushes to clear. Soundproofing wall to wall very poor. I could here normal phone conversations in the rooms on either side of mine. Footsteps can be heard in the floor above me. Must of been a heard of Elk moved in. Complained to front desk staff, very apologetic offered to take a night stay off of a five day stay. Brand new hotel, clean and neat and walking distance to resturants. Wouldn't stay there again, too many other choices in the immediate vicinity

Room Tip: Read the blogs before selecting a hotel.
2 Thank Darryl V
Please let me apologize again about the issues that you encountered during your stay. I would like to thank you for bringing it to our attention while you were here so that we could correct it immediately. I hope that the complimentary night helped ease your frustration. As we are a brand new hotel, we appreciate when a guest brings the issue to our attention so we may correct it for our future guests.

We would love to have you back here in the future, so please let me know if there is anything that I can do to pursuade you to give our hotel another chance. I can assure you that we will try our best to make sure that you have an exceptional stay.

Guest Service Manager
tara.morris@hilton.com
uk
Reviewed November 25, 2013

After flying from the UK very tired and to arrive here at our apartment, what a lovely
surprise the hotel was fantastic every thing perfect, the best bed i have ever slept in,
including my own in UK. Breakfast self service staff so helpful.
We are staying back there for another 2 nights cant wait.

Room Tip: So close to airport it was good to rest before our next 4 hour journey.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

tallahassee, United States
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel with family that flew in from the west coast. They had 2 children, one being a toddler. They arrived late morning and were very tired from their travel. I called this hotel to request an earlier check in time so that my family could rest. Without hesitation they, granted my request. Once there, we were all impressed with how clean the rooms were (2 bedroom suite). The beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the amenities, breakfast bar, gym, and the kids enjoyed the pool. We also liked the outdoor fire pit seating area but wished we had time to use it. We have stayed at other Homewood Suites before, but this particular one impressed us the most. Will definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family