“Wonderful home away from home!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #5 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This was the best vacation spot I could have ever chosen. From check in to check out everything was wonderful. If anyone ever ask where to stay in the Orlando, Florida area, I would suggest Homewood Suites. My hat goes off to Tara and the entire staff for the great job they are doing!! Thanks for the FANTASTIC getaway!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Iris S
Tara_GSM_HW, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team at the Homewood Suites Orlando Airport for your kind comments on our performance and your experience on your stay.

I am happy to hear that your experience with us was one to remember. The staff and I truly enjoyed the energy that you are your friends brought to our hotel. Please send my regards to the others in your group.

Again, we hope to have you back here the next time you are in the Orlando area and if you need anything, please feel free to contact me directly!

Guest Service Manager
tara.morris@hilton.com

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I chose this hotel because we were traveling with our grown children and appreciated the two bedroom suite with two bathrooms. Even though it was close to the airport, we did not hear planes through the night. The breakfast buffet was included and offered a little bit of everything. The staff were all very cheerful and friendly. This hotel is within walking distance of a couple different restaurants with more shops being added in the near future. We also appreciated the free shuttle to and from the Orlando airport.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Rose M
Tara_AGM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I picked this hotel because it was close to the airport and I didn't want to drive long after flying in from Germany. On the website it looked pretty new and very modern for a Homewood Suites and it didn't disappoint in reality. Check in was very effective and friendly. I slept well (no airport noise or anything) and awoke to the best breakfast I ever had at a Homewood Suites. Scrambled eggs from real eggs not out of the box and they varied the ingredients every day I was there. One day it was tomatoes, mushroom and cheese, the next day it was spinach and feta. Very, very good!

My only complaint is the non-existent housekeeping. As it was my first day after flying in from Germany I was out of the hotel pretty early in the morning and came back around 2 pm ready to crash for a nap because of dealing with the time difference and the heat. Unfortunately my room hasn't been made. I went to the pool for about an hour but when I came back the room still hasn't been serviced. At that time I just gave up and put the “Do not disturb” sign out. Not a big problem to make the bed myself and there were enough towels and stuff but if you are at a hotel you normally expect that to be done. The hotel was definitely not full so they should be able to get the inhabited rooms done by noon or so. With the sign out I know they are not supposed to disturb you but nobody left a note or new towels at my door so I don’t think the room would have ever been made even if I waited longer.

When I checked out the next morning after another good night sleep and another great breakfast nobody ever asked me how my stay was. The front desk lady was busy chatting to a maid instead of dealing with me. Maybe one of the reasons why they don’t get the rooms done in time!?

Anyway, I would probably stay there again because of the closeness to the airport, the modern rooms and the very good breakfast. But I would make sure that I don’t stay too long so that an unmade room wouldn't bother me.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Niccolonia

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Great staff. Very attentive to guest needs. Tara, Daly, Kat, Daryl, Patricia, Tyler, Julian, Camilo, Talia, Vivian, Ally, and Elizabeth are awesome. The fire pit is a great place to relax with other guest and interact with other hotel guests. The rooms are very comformforable. I will definitely be back to this location in the near future.

Room Tip: The first floor awesome. Very convenient.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I would certainly recommend this hotel ----free travel to the airport, but I did feel sorry for the driver as we had a lot of/ and heavy luggage'. We were even able to get in some shopping as the mall was fairly close by... A variety of eating places were also near by. Def will stay there if I get back to Orlando.

Room Tip: We had a room with two double beds, one king and a bed-settee, it was superb as there were 6 adults...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Horace14

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Not highly recommended for tourists. Good for a short trip and a relaxing place to stay. It is a great place for couples and kids too. But if you are looking to spend a ton of time at the parks, you want to stay closer to those. This is a well run place though. Recommended.

Room Tip: A ground floor room is nice
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Freq_Traveler_101
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone! We love when our guests take the time to relax by the pool, or shoot some hoops with the kids while they are staying at the hotel for the day. We are an extended stay hotel so many of our guests are with us for long periods of time or just a couple days to enjoy Orlando. We are have many great packages if you are looking to stay close to the airport or before or after you spend time at the parks. I hope you will visit us again in the future. Safe travels!

Guest Service Manager
tara.morris@hilton.com

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This hotel is excellent. We stayed for one night before we left for a cruise and then one night when we came back. The rooms are very clean and large. It was perfect for a family. When we came back from our cruise the room was not ready (we arrived to the hotel before check out) but we were able to use the pool which was very clean and well kept. The staff was very nice and helpful with transportation to the car return and to the airport. The breakfast was the usual hotel breakfast. It is nothing special but just what you expect. There was cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, toast, bagels and other items. Nothing was wrong with the food and the dining area was clean and well kept. We would stay here again when we need an overnight stay close to the airport.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family