“100% Satisfied!”

Ranked #8 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Attleboro, United States
“100% Satisfied!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I chose this hotel due to it being so close to the airport as I was arriving late that night. The check-in & out was seamless. The staff was extremely professional and kind. Everything is modern and VERY clean. The complimentary breakfast was excellent-especially the waffle maker - Yum. Will stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tara_AGM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2017

407-857-5791

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Ft Myers, United States
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We enjoyed our stay very much. We were there for a soccer tourney. All the hotel staff were VERY friendly and accommodating Roberto at the front desk checked us in late on thurs evening and didnt see us til sunday afternoon and remembered we were there for soccer and asked my daughters how they did-Very thoughtful. We also brought our 90lb Lab with us and the cleaning ladies were very accommodating with request for extra towels and such. The fron desk even gave our dog biscuits.

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband,son and I came to Orlando from West Palm Beach on Memorial Day weekend to enjoy a family vacation. We have never stayed at a Homewood Suites before but have stayed at most other Hiltons. We were very pleased to find this place, so new and clean and a very welcoming staff. We were also traveling with our little dog whom was very welcomed and was given hugs, kisses and treats by the staff. Check in only took a few minutes and it was a pleasure to see the room we reserved. Our room was on the fourth floor and very quite. We stayed in a one bedroom suite with two queen beds, a queen pull out in the living area and a full kitchen completely furnished. Our room was huge and had plenty of space for all of us. it was so nice that we could have lived there! We had a wonderful free breakfast every morning and dinner was free Monday through Thursday . There is a Longhorn Steak House right next door and a BoneFish Grill just a short walk away. Down the street you will find a Cracker Barrel, Chili's, Dennys and many other places to eat. Traveling to the parks from this location was also very easy. Sea World was about 15 mintes and Disney about 20 minutes.Our stay was for four nights, but being so happy with the Homewood Suites we decided to stay another night. We will definately come back to this hotel and tell all of our friends and family about it. Thanks Homewood Suites for a GREAT FAMILY VACATION!

Room Tip: Our room on the fourth floor was ery quiet and clean. The view from the window was was the front of...

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My family of 4 stayed in this hotel the Memorial day weekend, during our trip to the Disney parks.
We chose this property because we prefer the Homewood Suites when travelling, and the Homewood suites in the immediate Disney vicinity were sold out, or too expensive (at least by $40-$50 per night).

We had tried the other Homewood suites on our prior trips (Maitland, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Mary, International Drive), so we wanted to try a different property this time. We had taken the I-95 North from Fort Lauderdale, then the 528 West to reach the property. We had e-checked in to the property, and reached there at around 2:45PM. The front desk had two people manning it, and one person was on the phone. The other person was standing there and said the person on the phone was the only one who could check-in. I had to wait for a good 15 minutes before the person got off the phone and checked me in. I am not sure why the other person could not do this - swipe the card, check the Driver's License and issue a key. If you have two people on the front desk, then management should ensure that both have the ability to check people in or out, otherwise ask the other person to be inside, so the customer does not feel that the other person is sitting and doing 'nothing'.
I was checked in at 3:00 in less than 30 seconds. There were plenty of bellhops at the entrance, so we put our bags in one, and went to our room. The room was very clean (spotless), and the temperature was set to 72F, perfect temperature to rest after a long drive.
One other aspect I liked about this hotel, compared to the other Homewood properties, was its proximity to the South Orange Blossom trail, a very key N-S road housing plenty of restaurants and shops, and to the Florida mall. Though this is not walking distance (well nothing is walking distance in Florida), it was less than a 10 minute drive. (See also my review on Woodlands Indian cuisine on TripAdvisor). The area is also very close to the Florida turnpike. The Disney theme parks were about a 25 minute drive, thanks to the heavy traffic on I-4 for a few exits around the International Drive area and Universal Studios.
We did not hear much of the jet noise since the property is not directly on top of the flight path or too close to the runway. (or perhaps the day we stayed, the planes were taking off on an alternate runway that was not near the property).
The breakfast bar was also well stocked. Bagels, breads, fruits, yogurt, milk, oatmeal porridge, egg, juices, cereal, waffles - all were well stocked. The breakfast seating area was very large (see my Maitland Homewood Suites review on Trip Advisor). However, we did not enjoy the breakfast seating, we took the breakfast to our room since we had got up late, around 9:30 AM, courtesy of staying late at Magic Kingdom to watch the 9PM electric parade, and the 10PM fireworks, and getting "stuck" in the crowd when trying to get off the Magic Kingdom property, this is a separate review I will write later).

Overall, we loved this hotel due to the cleanliness and easy access to the property, as well as the proximity of the highways and restaurants and shops in its vicinity. I would have marked it Excellent, had it not been for the 15 minute wait for the check-in. We will definitely stay in this property, if circumstances allow in the future.

4 Thank pkganapathi

Panama City
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This hotel is new and it shows. Everything is spic and span. Hotel staff needs better training regarding what is, and is not, allowed. They also need to ask which airline you are arriving on as they don't know where to tell you to wait for hotel pickup. Breakfast is not that great, cold food and awful scrambled eggs. Stick to yogurt and fruit if you can. Beds are very comfortable and shower is hot and strong. Full kitchen means you don't have to eat out all the time. Great choice for overnight or a few days.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Sebastian, Florida, United States
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I have been staying at this particular Homewood Suites for almost 2 months now. He is in the army, and I am a flight attendant...so the last thing we really want to do is come home to a hotel. However, this hotel is another story! Not only do you receive free breakfast, dinner/drinks Monday-Thursday, but there is also an unlimited coffee station with all flavored creamers (my fav!!!) Also, the rooms feel homey, clean, and most importantly welcoming! Do you want to know the best part? THE STAFF!!! All of the staff at this Homewood Suites are friendly, accommodating, and always smiling! :-) Two in particular that my husband and I loved seeing everyday, even just for a quick chat, were Maria and Michaelle! These ladies went above and beyond their job duties. For example, one night before my hubs and I took a walk, they gave us bottled water just in case we got thirsty. Then, when we got back, they had a cute gift bag waiting, full of shampoos, conditioners, a loofah, razors, deodorant, etc! Even today, when I was in the gym, Michaelle came in just to say hi! As a flight attendant staying in many hotels around the world, this Homewood Suites far surpasses even the nicest of places that I stay! Definitely recommend! :-)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Conyers, United States
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I came to Orlando for a weekend visit. I have to say that I could have stayed at any hotel, but I had always heard wonderful things about Homewood Suites. I made the best decision ever. The hotel was very clean. The staff is very pleasant, helpful, and welcomed me with a smile. My room was excellent. I enjoyed having the kitchenette in my room, and the breakfast was very delicious. Also, it was very convenient & close to airport. Overall, I had a very wonderful stay. Thank you Homewood Suites! :-)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo