“Wonderful Experience To Be Repeated Next Year”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Avis4321
“Could use new mattress”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Location over 30 minutes to Disney parks private fence gate missing pool dirty shower in master bath blocked up not draining game room a joke brought liquid plumber for me to pour in the drain would not rent this place again told me it was 10-15 min to the parks nothing close Publix over 20 min away

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Mar 19, 2014
Hello Frank

Thank you for the comment. If you had so many issues with the property, why didn't you contact us right away?
We have had many people stay in the property before and after you and they all left very good comments and enjoyed the home.
The pool is cleaned every week.
Why was the game room a joke to you? It is just as shown on the pictures - pool table, airhockey, and foosball.

When the home was cleaned there was no issue with the shower; however, it got blocked up during your stay and we came out that same night to unlock it. You offered to put the liquid plumber in yourself, we could have done it as it is our job.

There are 3 Publix locations in our area, 2 of which are 15 minutes away. But there is also one that is very close by - I am assuming you did not go to that one.

Sorry you had a bad experience. But it always surprises me that guests do not call us and give us a chance to resolve any issues during their stay and instead leave a bad comment after departure when we cannot do anything about it.

Tanya
Ohio
Reviewed January 15, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
Jan 15, 2014
Thank you Walter. Very happy to hear that you had a wonderful holiday. Thank you very much for taking great care of the villa.
Look forward to working with you in the future.
XO

Older travelers
Statesville NC
Reviewed June 16, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing