“Good food & Service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

This attractive restaurant has very attentive and helpful staff. Their Bang Bang shrimp is delicious as were their hamburgers and broiled salmon.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

not really into fish, but this restaurant served me tilapia that I fell in love with. The waiter was great, making sure that I didn't order anything that had coconut(I'm allergic to it).
Only thing I didn't really like was all handicapped parking was at the side of the restaurant so there was a bit of walking to do to get to the front door.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Wanting seafood Trip Advisor pointed us here. We were greeted and quickly seated. From the appearance we thought we were underdressed. Not long after came the rest of the theme park crowd. The menu looked great and the specials sounded amazing. That is were the goodness stopped. I ordered the seared tuna, wife ordered the prime rib and our daughter ordered the clam chowder and crab claws. The waiter told us the prime rib has a smoke flavor. Good to know and ordered it any way. The other thing that was good was the bread that came before the meal. The salad came out severely over dresses and the dressing was tasteless. Another sign of what was to come. The chowder was good but claws were no more than water soaked shells. There was crab meat but it tasted like fresh water not ever a salty water or a flavor. I can see why they gave her so much mayo dipping sauce. It tasted like mayo out of the jar. My tuna was severely rare and tough. I like rare so ok but my steak knife had trouble cutting at least half. The fiberous meat was so tough I could not eat it. The other half I want say was acceptable but the price I was paying was not. The prime rib a substantial size and it did taste smoky. We accepted it as a restaurant styling but prime rib is not suppose to be smoky. Then it was cold. Not ice box cold but cooler than luke warm. We did not send back, we saw the writing on the wall. We asked for rare to medium-rare so if they heat it up it would be medium to well. It was a perfect medium-rare when delivered to the table. After eating what we did, we did not think about desserts. I expect they would have been the same as in the window or as our plate tasteless and cold as the meal. So $125 later all we had accomplished was reading a great menu.

2  Thank Tommy M
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I had the Sea Bass and a small steak. Both were extremely flavorful and delightful. The fish was very moist and flaky. The steak was seared perfectly (i had it medium). The atmosphere was surprisingly open and fresh even though from the outside it looked like it would be tight and crowded. Don't let this fool you. If you're staying at any of the Seaworld hotels, you can walk there.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We ate the meals there during the week. There were many other dining options but this was too delicious to pass it up. We dined really to avoid the crowds... about 5:30 pm. Katie, our server, was wonderful, helpful and fun. The coconut pie was over the top yummy! The Lily prep of Sockeye Salmon was great. The baked tilapia was moist and delicious. The 8 oz filet was perfection! YUM!

1  Thank Aliyah21