“An exception to my rule”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #82 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014

As a rule, I don't care for many chains. Bonefish in Orlando is an exception. My wife loves Bonefishes everywhere. I was a Bonefish virgin. Now I see why she loves it and why it is her son's favorite of all.
I just arrived from Afghanistan. One helicopter flight and 4 airline flights over the course of 5 days, and I was ready for REAL food! Bonefish did not disappoint. Three hours after I got off the plane, we were comfortable seated outdoors in the beautiful Florida weather. With my beautiful wife, very good food and great service, I was in paradise! Everything from the bread to the tea and all things between were excellent!
It may have been my first visit; but surely not my last to Bonefish!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

While staying at the nearby Hilton Grand Vacations I knew I must come to the Bonefish grill to try the Bang Bang shrimp.
My daughter and I went on a Wednesday night and I was told there was a special on the bang bang shrimp. What a bonus! I ordered the bang bang shrimp to eat as a main meal with a salad.
Well it didn't disappoint. The shrimp was crispy on the outside while succulent and delicious on the inside with not too much spice, just so delicious! Just perfect! As good as all the reviews.
My whole family of 5 went back on the Saturday night and I ordered the exact same meal. However I wouldn't have known it was the same meal, the shrimp was so, so hot, I almost could not eat it and it didn't have the same delightful crispiness as before. So disappointing.
Saturday was much busier than Wednesday, maybe it was a different cook. Who knows?

The rest of my family enjoyed their meal and the bread with the oil was delightful both nights. Service was great and friendly and we had the added bonus of seeing a celebrity family, that we are huge fans of from Australia on both nights and it appeared as if no one else knew who they were!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We were seated promptly upon arrival for our reservation at. Bonefish. Started with 2 orders of their Bang Bang shrimp which is our favorite appetizer. Everyone in our party of four had either lobster or fish. We were not disappointed with any of our entrees. Finished with a coconut pie with rum sauce which we shared. We have eaten at several Bonefish locations and have never disappointed.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

After working all day, I did not feel like getting into a cab to go look for a restaurant. It was the only one within walking distance of my hotel. I was disappointed not with the taste of my food but with the temperature. After ordering my meal, I never got my warm bread with an oil/pesto dip. I had to ask for it. I ordered a salad that had beets, greens, goat cheese, etc. and it was so cold you could not really taste the ingredients. It even hurt my teeth. When my Chilean Sea Bass entree came out, the spaghetti squash and my potatoes were cold. It is very difficult to eat potatoes au gratin cold. I advised someone and they brought me a new helping of potatoes and I ate the squash cold. I was afraid to order dessert at this point, so I did not. If everything had come out at the right temperatures, I would say that the food here is delicious.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We came in and were promptly seated and our waiter quickly made his way over to us. For the life of me I can't remember his name (I am so sorry) but he was fantastic. Very prompt, attentive, & funny. The food was fantastic ... The manhattan okay.
So we came in thinking we were all getting seafood but most ended up with a chicken dish; all of which were fabulous. The fish and chips was also very good. Very light but flavorful.
Overall it was a very relaxing experience that will keep me coming back to the bonefish franchise.