“great experience”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Great experience at Bonefish restaurant,very convenient location just few meters walk from Hilton hotel & the seaworld center.Amazing taste & presentation at reasonable prices.Will recommend it to all our friends 7 co-workers.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,006)

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Imagine the fanciest, most expensive TV dinner ever, and you have Bonefish Grill. My husband and I were tired and craving seafood after a long day of theme-parking; We decided to go somewhere close to our hotel than trek to a local restaurant- big mistake. My filet mignon was chewy, my husband's grouper was smelly and not fresh, green beans were overcooked and not fresh, au gratin cheese tasted like velveeta, the ceviche was bland, and my mojito tasted like kool-aid. And! The overhead music was loud and obnoxious. Aside from the pretty good service, this place was a COMPLETE fail. Gross. Never again. Lesson learned. If you like real food, avoid at all cost.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Had bang bang shrimp and tacos. With fresh ceveiche. And Caesar salad. Great food and great service. Not to pricey and great atmosphere.

1  Thank Justin S
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Excellent service. Good seafood.

My husband and I were told one of their specialties is the "Bang bang shrimp," so we ordered an appetizer. Because I eat gluten-free, it wasn't deep fried and was served on a bed of chopped lettuce. I love shrimp, but the sauce wasn't the best I've had, although I loved the spice! It tasted like mayonnaise with peppers added and something else...

Our waiter highly recommended "Lily's Chicken." I wanted seafood, so he suggested I try the Chilean Sea Bass prepared "Lily's" style; and gluten-free. Lily's meant it had goat cheese, sautéed spinach, artichoke hearts and a lemon basil sauce atop the sea bass. I ordered the Chilean Sea Bass which was tasty, but a little heavy and not strong on the lemon basil sauce flavor. The fish itself was excellent--next time I'll try something broiled or grilled...

My husband ordered the Baja Fish Tacos--"Cajun–style" and wood-grilled. Served with lettuce, mango salsa and sour cream. He said they were good, but not especially memorable or noteworthy. He also got the Bonefish Caesar Salad--Crisp romaine, homemade garlic croutons and aged imported Parmesan which was wonderful! More Parmesan than I usually see on a Caesar salad!

Our daughter ordered Mac 'n' Cheese off the kid's menu. The waiter was fine with this and even brought her drinks--"Shirley Temple"--for free!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went there with a bunch of friends to try something new. Annoyingly we had to wait for almost an hour. Nevertheless once the food came, we really enjoyed it. The restaurant was a little dark though.