“Great Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I've eaten at several Bonefish Grills throughout the southeast and have enjoyed every meal! The Bang Bang Shrimp is, of course, the most popular item -- and my favorite!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stopped here on our way home one night late for dinner. The waitress was wonderful and so was the food. While it may be a little expensive for some, I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Fabulous food and wonderful service! Very comfortable and the pumpkin ravioli was the best! Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were here for the Mecum auction. We got here late, right before closing but that didn't matter. We had great service food, as always at any Bonefish, was excellent! Since it was late I didn't want to eat a lot so I had a cold beer and the Bang Bang Shrimp. My son-in-law had the grouper, very good and my friend had the Salmon also very good.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

There is nothing much to say. Server was very nice and accommodating, but that is all. Manager stopped by the table, but it looked like he just was doing his routine: nothing special. Food was average and wasn’t worth its price. We are not going back for sure.