“One of the best chain restruants”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #98 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Asheville, North Carolina
“One of the best chain restruants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Everything was great! I introduced two(2) new friends to this restaurant and they loved it! The staff is able to answer or find the answer to any questions, especially if you have picky friends!

Visited June 2013

Hillsboro, Ohio
“great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

was close to our hotel,waitress very attentive,meal very good,we went early to beat the crowds,it fills up very fast,very good value

Visited May 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“OK, but not as good as other Bonefish we've been to”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

On our last night in Orlando we decided to try out the Bonefish Grill which was right around the corner from our resort. We got there just after 5PM and they were already busy. One of the first things I asked our server was about specials and no mention was made at all about a Wednesday Special they have on Firecracker Shrimp for $5. We ordered our dinner and was asked if we would like bread and I said yes with my salad. The salads arrived and no bread, though I was told a fresh batch was coming out of the over. OK...they just started the evening meals and ran out of bread already??? Well, I was completely done with my salad and still no bread. Our main course arrived and still no bread. The server apologized and said there would be no charge for the salad. The meal itself was just OK, but not near the quality they do here at our local Bonefish in Savannah. It was during our meal that I also noticed that most everyone was getting an appetizer that looked very good. It was then that I asked about what was so popular and was told about the Firecracker Shrimp Special on Wednesday. Had I been told about this special from the beginning I would have ordered it for us....Go Figure. Another thing that bothers me a bit is when restaurants have TV's in my view with nothing but sports going on. I go to eat...not watch a game. This is ok if you are going to a sports bar or place that is well known for this sort of thing, but when I spend a good amount of money on a meal I want nice relaxing music, and not having to hear people at the bar ranting over some play just made. So, this was our first and last visit to this particular Bonefish Grill.

• Visited June 2013
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Awesome food and friendly service! We would definitely go again! The brownie dessert was great! The bang bang shrimp appetizer was great, as well. A little spicy but very good!

Tampa, Florida
“The Best Bonefish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

New, great service , great bar, and the planked Salmon was terrific. Better than other Bonefish. Very close to SeaWorld.

• Visited June 2013