“My Favourite - Bang Bang Shrimp”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #98 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Norfolk, UK
“My Favourite - Bang Bang Shrimp”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Out of this world. My husband and I go everything we are in Florida. The staff are also very helpful. Would recommend a try.

Visited May 2012

Vienna, Virginia
“Fabulous Meal (Again)”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Called on Easter Sunday to see if we could book a reservation as a break from theme park food. They squeezed us in and it was a fantastic meal. Without drinks, the bill came to about $100 for a party of 4. Service was excellent, the food was awesome and the restaurant clean and inviting. My husband thought it a bit weird to be eating fish across the street from Seaworld, but it's not like I ordered dolphin!

• Visited March 2013
UK
“Great”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Excellent service and really nice fish, at not too great a price. Well worth a visit. We had the mixed fish grill for two and every piece was really nice.

Visited March 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This was my first time at the Bonefish grill and I loved it. I am not really a fan of fish, but they had a great choice of seafood dishes, and I was able to find something I enjoyed, I would highly recommend you visit

• Visited March 2013
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Fantastic kids meals”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

WE expected great adult fish meals and were not disappointed, but the kids meals were outstanding. Tired of offering your kids a hot dog when you order from the kids menu. Then try Bonefish Grill! The grilled chicken served with broccoli, green beans and carrots was the perfect healthy meal for my granddaughter. She said it was the best chicken she ever ate!

Visited March 2013