“Cannot say enough about my love for this place”

Oley's Kitchen & Smokehouse
Ranked #1,055 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Caribbean
Description: Family owned business, takes great pride in preparing all our meals from scratch just like mom. All our meals are prepared with the freshest ingredients. We would love to invite you to our restaurant and promise to treat you like Royalty
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Cannot say enough about my love for this place”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Why will I return to the Orlando area when I live on the other side of the country? Because of Yolanda and the staff at Oley's Kitchen! Not only was the staff probably the friendliest staff I have ever met in my life but the food was AMAZING! I don't think I have ever had an experience like I had here. I was so disappointed when we arrived because they were out of ribs but I ordered the smoked chicken and it was love at first site! I didn't even have to taste it to know it was going to be amazing. But I did. And I could've cried it was so good! We also ordered the chicken wings (mild) and they were perfect. I am forever marred by this experience because I will no longer be able to go to any restaurant because NOTHING will compare to the cooking here.
I read on another review that the neighborhood isn't the best and maybe it's not. But Yolanda promised she would take care of us while we were there and if she says she will, I believe it! Don't let a neighborhood that maybe isn't the best deter you--GO! And do it now! It's AMAZING! (And checkout restaurant.com to see if they still have gift certificates!)

• Visited May 2013

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Super friendly; great homestyle cooking”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were on vacation in Orlando, looking for something off the tourist path, and came across Oley's. As other reviewers have said, it doesn't look like much, and is at the edge of a declining neighborhood. That having been said, inside we were treated like family, and had huge helpings of great barbeque/soul food. The fried chicken (cooked to order) was perfect, and the ribs were excellent. Huge choice of sides, too. Don't be fooled by the exterior! And get some sweet potato pie to go.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank peasant79
Columbia, South Carolina
“went for lunch and my Lord it was a feast!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food is so good so wonderful, i had a hard time choosing i must of gained 5lbs just looking. Make your mouth water. Great clean neat. I was too through when they had all of my favorites i tried to hurt myself.. I can't wait to go back.. You don't want to miss this delectable delight for the price you wont be able to get anywhere else.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Divinestep
Central Massachusetts
“Looks like a hole in the wall, but was awesome”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Knew when I looked at the menu and saw curried GOAT it was gonna be a great experience. The goat was awesome, btw. Authentic home carribean cooking - meat falls off the bones so some curry has a few bones, but that's what makes it great. Rice perfect texture, as we're beans. Okra and tomatoes very good. Neat and clean, BR clean. Waitress friendly and checked on us appropriately. Forgot to bring one thing asked for after a whole crowd came in, but that was my only real comment.
If you're wondering wether to venture in, do it, you'll be glad you did (and have the goat!)

2 Thank jrk53