“Great freshly prepared guacamole table-side!”

Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd.
Description: Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar serves the best authentic, fresh, and reasonably priced Mexican food featuring the simple recipes of everyday Mexican life. The corn tortillas are made by hand and cooked fresh on the comal just as they are made in kitchens throughout Mexico. Enjoy fresh guacamole prepared tableside. Order a Margarita mixed with housemade sour mix. Sample one of the 220 different Tequila's Rocco's keeps on hand (The Largest Selection in Florida). The bar is always busy and the crowd's energy level reaches a crescendo when "Rocco" himself does his now famous "TEQUILA DANCE" on top of the bar. Rocco's Tacos offers outdoor lakeside dining along beautiful Sand Lake. Come join the fun at Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar!!
Reviewed December 28, 2013

If you go, definitely get the guacamole! It is prepared fresh next to your table with the ingredients you specify. You could go just for that and some other appetizers or drinks.

The other menu items are OK. I also ordered the special seafood fajita dish upon a recommendation from the waiter. It was a nice concept dish (served bubbling hot in a lava pot) but it was a little too salty as prepared for my meal. Otherwise, it probably would have tasted great.

The veggie quesadilla was much better than the special fajita dish.

Overall, a nice place to gather with friends over guacamole! Did I say I loved the guacamole?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,125)

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Went there on a Saturday night for some guacamole and margaritas and found my new favorite spot in Orlando.

Great energy, live DJ, service is attentive and helpful, average price for a nice restaurant, great selection of tequilas and delicious food. What else do you need?

It was packed but yet we never had to wait for our waitress nor flag down for service. Actually our waitress was very sweet and told us about special and suggested a few things.

A lot of people were dancing next to their tables it is just a great time! Next time I'm in Orlando I will definitely go back!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

This place is so ridiculously fun!!! I have been for dinner & drinks, just drinking, and even a company holiday party and every time it has been craaaaazy!!!!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

An absolutely brilliant evening out. Thank you Rocco's Tacos! This is the best Mexican restaurant that I have been to, ever! We were a large group and the service and promptness from our wonderful friendly and helpful servers was second to none.Roberto - you are great at your job. .Well done. They make the guacamole as well as make the most fabulous tequila cocktails right at the table. All our food was delicious. We sat inside at the restaurant and have to say the atmosphere at the restaurant and bar (incidentally very busy but staff had everything under control) was buzzing. We moved outside for more cocktails after dinner and sat by the beautiful lake enjoying the warmth of the fire pit. A truly great evening. Thanks again Rocco's! I'll be back, maybe with friends / family or just a romantic lakeside meal...

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Chips and Salsa was to die for....I would go back just for that. They make a $13 guac table side...I don't like guac enough for that. I had a chicken covered burrito. It was huge and had great flavor. I unfortunately got heartburn because it had a spicy red sauce on top and the rice on the side was also pretty spicy.....but that was expected for mexican and totally worth it. This was my husbands second time there. He had the fish tacos with grilled fish substitute. They were amazing. The pieces of fish were huge. Negatives- We were told it would be at least an hour...which caused a problem because I was starving but was really only about 20 min...not sure why the hostess said that. Also the decor was cool. but we were sat in the back and it had more of a club/bar vibe. It was so ridiculously loud we couldn't have a conversation. but I would do it all over again because the food it worth it. Also tvs in the bathroom stalls!!! Awesome for when you have drank way to much tequila.