“#1 Night Out in Orlando”
Review of The Improv

The Improv
Ranked #12 of 152 Nightlife in Orlando
Clermont, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“#1 Night Out in Orlando”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

If you like a laugh this is the place for you. We visit least once a month but usually more. Never seen a bad show, most comics are amazing. Join their mailing list and you'll get free tix from time to time. Sometimes we have an alcoholic drink sometimes not. We've never had a 2 drink minimum pushed on us. Even if there was a minimum we'd still love this place. Keep up the great work. We love you Improve Orlando!

Visited August 2013

Altamonte Springs, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“The best live comedy in town!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have seen some of the best live comedy here. I am definitely a regular. Service is good, Food is good. Prices are very reasonable for the level of talent. They often give free tickets to the non-special engagements.

Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great show”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My friend and I went to the show and I have a great time, the comedians were great and very funny . this was my second time going but I definitely had more fun this time

Visited July 2013
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun night”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We did not eat, but the entertainment and drinks were excellent! My husband and I laughed and laughed! The place was a little warm inside, but it was packed so I'm sure that is why. Fun night!

Visited July 2013
Lakeland Fl
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A fun date night”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I went for a date night with a groupon deal. It was funny but the food wasn't that good. The service was great and our waiter was really on top of keeping up with our drinks. We'll go back. Seating is a little crowded, but I didn't mind being pushed up tight to my husband. :-)

Visited May 2013