“The Real Deal”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This has to be the most hidden restaurant ever, but more than worth the hunt. I had the Rubenesque (Ruben) with Pammie's in-house smoked corned beef. Absolutely, the best I've ever had! My husband, who had a build-your-own burger, raved about how fresh every thing was. Our friend had the homemade egg salad sandwich which she claimed was even better than her own! Pam and staff are so warm and welcoming. Before we were finished, we were already planning what to have on our next visit. Glad we found you and we won't be strangers.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Cute little place. Love the food. Service was fast & friendly. It's hidden in the back, so keep your eyes open.
They make tasty sandwich to yummy flats bread pizza & mouth watering build your own burgers. One great thing about taking the fam to lunch, is that you can take a bit & taste everyone's choice. And here. we all got something delicious.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

If yore not in the mood for generic chain food near the park, come meet Pam who treats every guest as a member of her own family. Be sure to have a cupcake before you leave, they're out of this world!

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I have to say, I love Pammies Sammie's. It's a really great healthy lunch spot. I work right next door, so its really convenient. The food is phenomenal. Twists on classics with fresh ingredients. My favorite is their chicken Cesar salad, with sun-dried tomatoes and fried onions on top. Pop in when you're in the neighborhood.

PammiesSammies, Public Relations Manager at Pammie's Sammies, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

That Chicken Caesar is popular as a salad, wrap AND flatbread!! You'll simply have to try them all. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Live so close, but did not know about this wonderful gem until I went to a fundraiser they held a week ago for breast cancer awareness. Will definitely be visiting again,and again! I had the chicken Caesar wrap which was excellent, as well as the spicy slaw! Nice variety of wines--great spot for Happy Hour!

Michele, you are so kind! We appreciate your business and look forward to making you another Chicken Caesar Wrap soon.