“Comfy Seating and Surprisingly Good Food”

AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theatres
Ranked #69 of 249 Fun & Games in Orlando
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were skeptical, but the only showing of the movie we wanted to see was in one of AMC's "Dine-In" theaters. So we paid the extra few bucks... and the comfy oversize seats alone were worth the price of admission.

My wife had a burger and fries - which were very good. My fruit salad was also god - fresh, well chilled and remarkably generous for the price. The service was fairly quick and the price was less than I'd have expected.

We enjoyed the experience and plan to go again when we're in the Orlando area.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"rainy day"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Watched Monsters University 3D at the AMC (Downtown Disney). With 24 screens there were plenty to choose from. Parking in Downtown Disney is free.

The theatre was clean, the seats were nice and comfortable with plenty of leg room, the screen was of a good size with good picture quality and good sound.The seats were not allocated so you can choose where to sit.

There were a good selection of snacks and drinks. If you buy the large popcorn (we didn't) you can get free re-fills, the same goes for the drinks.

The cost for 4 tickets was $55 (including tax) so more expensive than UK cinemas (not including the ones in West End, London), however, it was an enjoyable experience and would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We fancied a calmer evening one night and went here and got food and cocktails, it wasn't that cheap but really enjoyed the food and the experience and haven't done this before, we watched avengers assemble which was really good so maybe helped! but worth it for a break from the madness and to rest your feet.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The movie experience was great, the dinner feature was horrible!!! $15 for a ticket was pricey but we were in Disney and didn't expect hometown movie pricing. The theatre was nice, comfy chairs, nobody's head in the way, great sound. I ordered queso and chips and margarita. The queso ($10) was barely warm and the chip left an indent on the top of the cheese surface. I asked for a fresh, hot bowl. She brought me a new one. It was warmer but had no flavor. I've had better nachos at a high school basketball game! The chips were decent. Margarita ($10) was watery and mostly ice. Our server did a great job and kept interruptions to a minimum. For three of us we paid $155 for Dinner and a Movie in Downtown Disney. Never again.